Height of slider after update

tumbledown's picture
tumbledown
Sat, 10/24/2015 - 04:30
Height of slider after update

Hi,

The height of my slider image decreases as the screen gets smaller - this has only happened since I upgraded from 7.x-2.15 to 7.x-2.18.

In the 7x2.15 (and earlier) version, the height of the image would stay the same when the screen size was reduced but the edges of the image would no longer be visible

When I update to the 7x2.18 version, the height of the image reduces as the screen size gets smaller but the full width of the image is still visible whatever the size of the screen.

There have been no other changes to the site.

Can you help?

Thanks,

Mike

PS. I can provide seperate urls for the same site - one using 7x2.15 and the other using 7x2.18 if that helps. Do you have an email/pm I can send them to?

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 10/26/2015 - 05:43

Hi,

You can send us here. Just check "private message" under the comment box for security reason if you want

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 10/27/2015 - 05:21

Hi

Please check your email, down load the attached file and update in sites/all/modules/custom/md_slider/js/md-slider.js

tumbledown's picture
tumbledown
Fri, 10/30/2015 - 18:53

Thanks - that works. What happens when I update to the next version and overwrite that file? Is there some reason the 7.x-2.18 version didn't work without your custom md-slider.js?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 10/30/2015 - 22:52

Please do not worry about this problem. We will update it in next version.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.