Slide Transition is not smooth

Development's picture
Development
Tue, 08/11/2015 - 10:39
Slide Transition is not smooth

Hi

We are facing issue with slide transition. Please do the needful. We have set the background image also and also set the Slide's Translation time.

Please help.

Thanks

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 08/11/2015 - 22:23

Hi,

Could you describe more? How is slide transition not smooth? It still works well on our site.

Development's picture
Development
Wed, 08/12/2015 - 04:29

We are having white background for few seconds, due to that it shows that we are having a break/gap in between.

Thanks

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 08/12/2015 - 04:50

Sorry but we would like to ask for a certain: 

Have you set background or add image then use it as a background? In mega slider, you need to set background image but do not use a full-size image instead.

If you set background image already and problem still exit, please send us your site url, admin and FTP accounts (forum link as well) to our support email: [email protected]. We would like to check and fix it for you.

Development's picture
Development
Wed, 08/12/2015 - 06:19

Is it compulsory to assign stop animation? If I am applying stop animation then its working fine.

Thanks

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 08/12/2015 - 06:42

It is no compulsory.

Please send us your site information then we can check the problem for you.

lhubbert's picture
lhubbert
Tue, 09/29/2015 - 01:22

Please tell me where the option is to set a background image. I have the same problem - no transitions just hard cuts to white between slides.

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 09/29/2015 - 03:29

Hi,

In Edit tab, under each Slide name, you can see the Settings, where to change the background 

Image title

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.