Cannot add pictures, Text, Videos

diekreative's picture
diekreative
Thu, 07/23/2015 - 03:24
Cannot add pictures, Text, Videos

I’m using the current version of the MD Slider (7.x-2.18), Drupal (7.38) and jQuery 2.1. 

Unfortunately I cannot add any content to the slider – nothing happens. May this be a jQuery compatibility problem? Which versions are supported?

Thanks in advance

Elisabeth 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 07/23/2015 - 03:42

Hi,

Did you run update.php?

Another customer forgot to run update.php and had the same problem.

diekreative's picture
diekreative
Thu, 07/23/2015 - 03:48

I already read this post, unfortunaltely it didn't work for my installation. Run update.php didn't solve the problem. 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 07/23/2015 - 04:07

So,

Please try to change other version of jQuery and see if it works. Our slider hasn't been checked with newer versions than 1.11 ver of jQuery.

diekreative's picture
diekreative
Sun, 07/26/2015 - 15:54

So thanks for the hint. With jQuery 1.11 it's running now in the backend, but in the frontend I get this error: "TypeError: $(...).mdSlider is not a function" - the problem is within this line "var options_4 = Drupal.settings.md_slider_options_4;$('#md-slider-4-block').mdSlider(options_4);"

Any ideas? Thanks

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 07/27/2015 - 00:39

Elisabeth,

Could you send us your site url, admin and FTP accounts (forum link as well) via email: [email protected]?

We need to have a check.

diekreative's picture
diekreative
Mon, 07/27/2015 - 03:52

Unfortunately not because I'm still developing locally. Do you have any ideas?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 07/27/2015 - 04:28

It is very difficult for us to find a solution without checking.

If you have no very important data that must be kept in private, please send us source and database. Or you can upload your site to any host then sending us account information. We only need about 1 hour to check and fix.

Notice: Please send in working hours so we can fix it immediately. Our working hours: 9:00 a.m - 18:00 p.m (GMT+7).

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.