Keep in slide Stop animation option issue

petyosv's picture
petyosv
Wed, 07/15/2015 - 07:50
Keep in slide Stop animation option issue

Hi,

I have problem with setting up my slide. I have three slides and for all of them I use 'keep in slide' option to stop animation property.

But all are not working. (the pictures I've put there disappear when the slide change to the next.)

If I set up in one slide as layers with my pictures, everything is OK, but I can not use my controls.

I need it to be with different ending and not having this jumping effect with the gray background. Link to my slide. I want smooth fade in effect. 

If you have any suggestions for the settings I am waiting for your answer.

Thanks for your soonest reply!

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 07/15/2015 - 23:28

Hi,

Please do not public the account information. We will ask you to provide us via email if needed

We are not very clear about what you mean but we think we need to clarify some of md slider functions:

- Keep in slide: this is the stop animation for elements on slide. However, they are only kept in one slide, not over all slides. It means, when the next slide displays, the previous slide with all its element will be gone

- If you do not set background for slide but make an image object to be the background, there will be no transition but white screen blink between slides. If you want transitions between slides, you must set background

Hope that you understand our idea, if we misunderstood your idea, please tell us

(Also, we check our MD Slider again and see no error with "keep-in-slide" function)

Regards,

petyosv's picture
petyosv
Thu, 07/16/2015 - 02:56

Hi Cindy,

Thanks for your explanation. I get your Idea. 

Have a nice day.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.