Help with MD Slider

kuwaredev's picture
kuwaredev
Tue, 07/07/2015 - 05:35
Help with MD Slider
  1. I thought our fonts (Helvetica Neue) were going to be available. How do I add them? Do they get added to md-slider-style.css or do we need a custom style sheet?

2. As an alternative, I tried adding Google Fonts but can't get that to work either. Were you able to make it work? The fonts show up in the dropdown, but applying them doesn't change the font.

3. How do I control the appearance of links? There is a CSS Class box in the interface. Do I add classes to md-slider-style.css?

4. Do I to have to add new slides to the slider named mmi-slider for the home page, or can I create a new slider when the messaging changes, and assign it to the home page region using blocks?

5. The video shows nice full-featured color tools that I'm not seeing. Why is that? All I see is a color slider and a hex value box.

6. When I use the tools, frequently they don't respond and I have to reselect objects several times and wait and repeat actions before they take effect. Is this what you experience?

7. The interface is really challenging for me to use. Some of the text in the tools is tiny and has poor contrast with the dark gray background. Can the size of the text (md-slider-admin.css?) be increased, or can the interface be customized in any way? 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 07/08/2015 - 00:31

Hi,

About your problems, we have some suggestions as below:

1, At the moment, our slider only supports Google fonts and Typekit. If you use other fonts, when creating slider, text can not be displayed correct font.

2, We check on our site and it still works. Please check if used link is correct, or you can send us your site url, admin and FTP details so we can check it for you.

3, You can add class to custom css for each layer.

4, For each slider, there will be have one block. You can use panel, block to asign to region.

5, It is old version. Our new tool color is simple for user to work with (if having color code already, just paste to input, it will be better for performance).

6, We do not understand clearly. Could you explain more?

7, Great suggestion! We will work and change it in later versions.

Your problems are related to our work of editing css file. But to now, we only can support these functions. If you would like to style your silder, you can add more in theme css file. Every slider has id and you can add class for every layer. We think it is not difficult for you. 

You would like to edit display of slider so we think you should try to write a custom module, use function at https://api.drupal.org/api/drupal/modules%21system%21system.api.php/func.... In that function, you can add css file to edit whatever you want. 

And the last, please remind that the latest version of mega slider is 2.18. You can download the updated file on envato.

kuwaredev's picture
kuwaredev
Fri, 07/17/2015 - 00:58

Thanks!

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.