Cannot Change Text Font

redpantsdvm's picture
redpantsdvm
Wed, 07/01/2015 - 15:09
Cannot Change Text Font

As described, no matter what font I choose, the font shown doesn't change. I''ve tried adding google fonts and this doesn't work either. Thank you. (v2.14 FYI)

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 07/02/2015 - 03:31

Hi,

Please update the latest version and check if problem is solved or not.

redpantsdvm's picture
redpantsdvm
Thu, 07/02/2015 - 09:48

Updated to 2.17 and problem persists - next steps?

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 07/02/2015 - 23:43

Please send us site url, admin account and FTP account to [email protected] (also this forum link)

We will check this issue

redpantsdvm's picture
redpantsdvm
Mon, 07/06/2015 - 15:47

information was emailed to [email protected] last week. Thank you

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 07/06/2015 - 22:21

Received already. We are working on it.

Please wait and we will reply ASAP :)

redpantsdvm's picture
redpantsdvm
Mon, 07/13/2015 - 14:45

I see a login 5 days ago, any progress on this? This is a site set to go into production very shortly. Thank you.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 07/13/2015 - 22:35

Sorry for late reply,

We checked and saw it still worked normal.

We think that because of using module font face in your site. 

You default font is opensan so when you choose opensan, it makes you feel text font is not changed.

redpantsdvm's picture
redpantsdvm
Tue, 07/21/2015 - 16:52

This is a NEW topic but since you have my information already and I'm in need of support - I'm leaving it here. I've watched your video tutorials and and following along on our site. When your slides transition from one to another there is a short, clean fade from slide 1 (orange background) to slide 2 (bluebackground) - this is in video 2. In the slider on our site, there is a blank, white space between slides. Can you look and help me determine what we are doing wrong?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 07/22/2015 - 05:56

Hi,

We are working on it. Please wait and we will reply ASAP.

redpantsdvm's picture
redpantsdvm
Wed, 07/22/2015 - 12:31

I have solved it - the module has changed since your video tutorial so it is less clear that there is a distinction between the background color or background image for the entire slide VS adding a layer that has a color or an image. The former is located in small grey [settings] at the top left of each slide. This is where I placed a background image and now the transition is much smoother because that background image is consistent throughout.

lorenzopaolini's picture
lorenzopaolini
Sun, 08/30/2015 - 04:00

I have an unusual fact happening to a site. Mega slider affects the track of the fonts. Also if I choose a standard font as Arial or Tahoma instead of the Google font the track of the text becomes more narrow than the normal. I already upgraded to the 2.18. Can you solve this problem?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 08/30/2015 - 22:56

Hi Lorenzopaolini,

Could you describe more? Or do you have some screenshots? It still works normally on our site.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.