Media Browser Freezes - Cannot Upload Images to Library

jtk's picture
jtk
Mon, 06/22/2015 - 14:25
Media Browser Freezes - Cannot Upload Images to Library

I just purchased 7.x-2.17 MD Slider and it is not functional with Media 7.x-1.5 / File Entity 7.x-1.5.

I cannot upload an image to library and subsequently a slide.

The behavior is such that the Media Browser window appears and contiunues to freeze, reload and add "Submit" buttons to the bottom of the window recursively. 

I tried an update Media Browser with File Entity with no luck.

Please Help...

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 06/23/2015 - 23:35

Hi,

Could you send us your site url. admin and FTP accounts (forum link as well) via email: [email protected]?

We would like to fix it for you.

jtk's picture
jtk
Wed, 06/24/2015 - 08:30

I was able to get this working by a certain combination of media, and file entity modules in combination with the Jquery update fix mentioned for MegaMenu.

- JQueryUpdate 7.x-2.6(default 1.823), Media Browser 7.x-1.5, File Entity - 7.x-1.5.

This blew up Quicktabs/ui-tabs, but I just redesigned with Quicktabs/styletabs last night.

I have one additional major problem with targeting anchor links. I will open in another topic.

Thank you,

jtk

jtk's picture
jtk
Sun, 06/28/2015 - 01:06

I spoke to soon with Slider...The images and text can be added to a slide, but none of the transitions are working.

I have tried as much as I possibly could with no positive results.

Please help. Again.

/jtk

jtk's picture
jtk
Sun, 06/28/2015 - 01:11

More info,

On the same page, the second slider does transition slide to slide but the entire slideshow is not visible until I resize the window (not reload, "resize")?

Not sure what is going on.

/jtk

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 06/28/2015 - 23:00

So,

Please check your email. We just send you an update. Hope it will work :)

If it does not, send us your information (site url, admin account, FTP account) as well as forum link. We would like to fix it for you.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.