Megaslider is unusable - Invalid argument in foreach

Bigtrac's picture
Bigtrac
Wed, 05/20/2015 - 09:47
Megaslider is unusable - Invalid argument in foreach

I have drupal 7.36 installed with md_slider version 7.x-2.17 but I cannot set a background image as it says:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in md_slider_edit_form_submit() (line 649 of /var/www/****/sites/all/modules/md_slider/includes/md_slider.admin.inc).

Image title

Bigtrac's picture
Bigtrac
Wed, 05/20/2015 - 11:03

I'm now thinking this may be a file permissions issue as I have almost identical versions working elsewhere

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 05/20/2015 - 22:55

Hi,

Please check your email

We send you the updated version of MD Slider

If the problem is not resolved, please send us your site url, admin account and FTP account

rcordes@principlepoint.com's picture
rcordes@princip...
Fri, 06/12/2015 - 17:32

I am getting the exact same error. I don't get this in my local environment, but I do in my production site. Im using 7.x-2.17

Image title

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 06/12/2015 - 22:39

Hi Rcordes@principlepoint,

Check your email please, we just sent you an update.

tsarouhan's picture
tsarouhan
Fri, 01/15/2016 - 15:56

I am having the same issue and it might be a permissions issue as well but not sure how to fix it. Can you please advise.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in md_slider_edit_form_submit() (line 713 of /var/www/vhosts/xxxxxx/sites/all/modules/md_slider/includes/md_slider.admin.inc).

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 01/17/2016 - 21:28

Hi Tsarouhan,

Please go to your account page (http://megadrupal.com/user/tsarouhan) and try with new version of mega slider that you could download from there.

Cho Cho's picture
Cho Cho
Thu, 10/12/2017 - 06:00

I have same problem here

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 10/12/2017 - 22:19

Hi Chocho, 

Please check your email for the latest version of MD Slider 

Please update and see if your issue is solved. If not, please feedback us

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.