MD slider does not work

Vojtech Krcil's picture
Vojtech Krcil
Wed, 05/06/2015 - 16:07
MD slider does not work

Hi,

I am trying to run MD slider, but it doesn't work correctly. I have Drupal 7.31, jQuery 1.7 and modules MD Slider 7.x-2.16, Media 7.x-2.0-alpha4 and tryed also some different versions of Drupal, jQuery and Media module with no success.

Could you please give me some advice how set up MD slider to correct state? Is there any update of MD slider?

Thank you

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 05/06/2015 - 22:20

Hi,

Our latest version of MD Slider is 2.17

Please update

Vojtech Krcil's picture
Vojtech Krcil
Tue, 05/12/2015 - 02:15

Hi,

I am already make update of MD Slider to 2.17 version. unfortunately still doesn't work. 

Thank you

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 05/12/2015 - 03:55

Hi,

Please tell us what the problem is (some screenshots also)

Vojtech Krcil's picture
Vojtech Krcil
Tue, 05/12/2015 - 07:24

Hi,

We have create two slides in slider. First consists of several images with animations and doesnt work - it doesnt even appear in html code. Second slide is without any animations and appears in slider on page. So, problem is in slides with animations, they doesnt render in html slider on page.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 05/12/2015 - 22:43

We just checked but slider still works well. So we think maybe your site has some problems.

Could you send us site url and admin, FTP account through this email: [email protected] (also forum link)? 

So we can fix for you.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.