MD slider does not work

vradova's picture
vradova
Fri, 04/10/2015 - 13:37
MD slider does not work

Hello!

I bought yesterday MD slider. It is for my 4th site i use it... Install it like i do couple times before but i can not edit slides. What 1st i noticed is that when i try edit the slide i create i can not access pop up settings for background and that they are displayed below MD editor. Those settings are not functional... I try to see what make this error and see in debuger this error: "TypeError: $(...).live is not a function" - in file md-slider-toolbar.js line 217. I use jQuery 1.10 and when i change to 1.8 i fix that issue but after that i can not add neither image or text.. It is totaly unfunctional.

Please investigata and advice. I can send you an admin role user for site.

Thanks!

cindy's picture
cindy
Sun, 04/12/2015 - 23:17

Hi,

Yes, please send us your site url and admin accoun to [email protected] (also this forum link)

We will check this

vradova's picture
vradova
Mon, 04/13/2015 - 04:09

Hello!

http://www.toneristampaci.com/ and username will send to an email.

Thanks!

vradova's picture
vradova
Tue, 04/14/2015 - 14:30

Hello!

Do you investigate my issue?

Thanks!

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 04/15/2015 - 03:55

Hi,

We send you the latest updated version. Please check your email

vradova's picture
vradova
Fri, 04/17/2015 - 04:29

I follow up your instructions but that did not solve my issue. I sent email message with ftp account for you 2 days ago. Please, until now i did not get an answer about my issue.

cindy's picture
cindy
Sat, 04/18/2015 - 07:21

Fixed already

Please check

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.