Invalid argument foreach megamenu.admin.inc

jhize's picture
jhize
Sun, 09/28/2014 - 00:33
Invalid argument foreach megamenu.admin.inc

Hi,
I've checked the forum and wasn't able to find a similar issue. When I attempt to create a mmitem I get the following error message:

"Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in md_megamenu_edit_links_form_submit() (line 1107 of /home/ncpbcus/public_html/sites/all/modules/md_megamenu/includes/md_megamenu.admin.inc)."

I'm not sure what to do with this. Thanks in advance for your help. This is a great module from what I can see, I'd love to be able to use it.

Jon

ashwin.shenai's picture
ashwin.shenai
Mon, 09/29/2014 - 01:21

You need to upgrade to a specific version of jquery. Follow the directions here. . .

http://megadrupal.com/forum/module-support/mega-menu/142

jhize's picture
jhize
Mon, 09/29/2014 - 03:25

I followed the directions in the video and there is no change still receiving "Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in md_megamenu_edit_links_form_submit() (line 1107 of /home/ncpbcus/public_html/sites/all/modules/md_megamenu/includes/md_megamenu.admin.inc)."

I've emailed Cindy with the site/username/password

ashwin.shenai's picture
ashwin.shenai
Mon, 09/29/2014 - 03:32

did you clear your cache? i had the same error, and after changing the version of js and clearing cache it worked fine. I also had to disable the overlay module to get the megamenu config menu to load properly.

jhize's picture
jhize
Mon, 09/29/2014 - 04:07

Yep, that did it. Thank you!

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.