Mega Menu Drop Down and Child Items

intrada's picture
intrada
Fri, 08/29/2014 - 06:49
Mega Menu Drop Down and Child Items

Hi,

Love the menu, but I have a few problems that I'm hoping someone can help me with.

If I manually add a link under a parent item when in MD Megamenu Edit: Main Menu, I'm able to see the link when viewing the drop down selection menu, e.g. on a mobile device. However, if I enable Mega Menu for the parent item, I'm no longer able to see the link on the drop down menu. Only parent items appear on the drop down. When viewed on a full browser, everything appears as expected.

Is there a way to show sub-menu items in the drop down when Mega Menu is enabled?

Currently to automatically show children of any parent item in Mega Menu, I use the Menu Module to generate the list and include the block within Mega Menu. Mega Menu is of course enabled.

Is there a way to automatically generate sub-menu items and display them in Mega Menu? Further to the first question, will these show in the drop down menu?

Thanks

Dave

intrada's picture
intrada
Fri, 08/29/2014 - 06:50

cindy's picture
cindy
Sat, 08/30/2014 - 10:13

Hi,
We are spending our national holiday
We will be back on 3rd, Sep and then we will checking and fix your problem

Regards,

intrada's picture
intrada
Mon, 09/08/2014 - 10:47

Has anyone had an opportunity to look at this? Thanks

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 09/09/2014 - 04:23

Hi,
As you said above "Currently, to automatically show children of any parent item in Mega Menu, I use the Menu Module to generate the list and include the block within Mega Menu. Mega Menu is of course enabled"
It's the only way cause our module has not supported sub-menu items yet.
We will consider your suggestion to update in the next version

Many thanks,

intrada's picture
intrada
Mon, 09/22/2014 - 10:33

Thanks. Any time scale for next version?

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.