Unable to Add new item

johnprim's picture
johnprim
Tue, 08/05/2014 - 09:32
Unable to Add new item

I updated JQuery as was mentioned in previous posts (because the modal window was greyed out, etc.). I am still unable to add new menu items. When I click "Add new item", the popup is displayed, but when I click the "Add" button, nothing appears to happen.

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 08/06/2014 - 03:54

Hi,
Please try to remove compress js and then refresh browser.
If the problem still occurs, just send us your site url and log-in account to [email protected]
We will check and fix it (may be the issue arises from other module)

Regards,

johnprim's picture
johnprim
Wed, 08/06/2014 - 14:55

Hi, sorry for my ignorance, where is compress.js located?

balistaguy's picture
balistaguy
Fri, 08/08/2014 - 22:46

Where is compress located?

cindy's picture
cindy
Sat, 08/09/2014 - 00:37

Hi,
Johnprim's problem was solved by using jQuery update version 1.5 or if using jQuery update version 1.7, you have to replace file, please take a look here http://megadrupal.com/forum/module-support/mega-menu/142
About the compress js, you go to Configuration/Development/Performance and then uncheck "Aggregate and compress CSS files" and "Aggregate JavaScript files"

johnprim's picture
johnprim
Tue, 08/19/2014 - 10:40

Thanks very much for your assistance! Love this module.

stellarvisions's picture
stellarvisions
Thu, 09/24/2015 - 23:31

I am having the same issue. Using Drupal 7.39. JQuery Update 7x2.6. I have tried various versions of JQuery using this module. I have chosen  'uncompressed' on the same page. I have unchecked compression under performance.

The only other JQuery I can see that might be an issue is a module: jQuery plugins 7x-1.0  (this was already running on the site). They say: The jquery_plugin module provides miscellaneous jQuery plugins, which can be loaded from any module or theme by calling drupal_add_library('jquery_plugin'

stellarvisions's picture
stellarvisions
Thu, 09/24/2015 - 23:39

Well, I disabled and uninstalled jQuery plugins and still the 'add' button does not work to add a menu item.

stellarvisions's picture
stellarvisions
Thu, 09/24/2015 - 23:50
pacusi's picture
pacusi
Sun, 10/04/2015 - 22:49

Page not found to the above link. I am having the same problem stated about with not being able to add menu item.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 10/04/2015 - 23:14

Hi Pacusi,

Have you tried with new version of mega menu yet? You can download the updated file from you account page.

pacusi's picture
pacusi
Sun, 10/04/2015 - 23:18

Hi Phuonght,

Yes the version I have downloaded was Md_megamenu-7.X-1.18.Zip updated 28-Sept

When I install it says version 7.20

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 10/04/2015 - 23:36

Sorry, 

There is a mistake. Please help us to edit file info from version 7.20 to version 7.18.

And about problem "add new item", could you send us your site url, admin account and FTP account? We would like to have a check on you site.

Please remember to send by comment form and check "Private message' for security reason.

pacusi's picture
pacusi
Mon, 10/05/2015 - 03:07

Hi, I have sent a PM as well as an email to cindy @ megadrupal with my website credentials. Please confirm that you've received it. 

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 10/05/2015 - 03:21

We received the information already

We will check and feedback you asap

pacusi's picture
pacusi
Mon, 10/05/2015 - 03:32

Thankyou!

pacusi's picture
pacusi
Tue, 10/06/2015 - 03:41

Hi Cindy & Phuonght,

I've discovered that the below Javascript errors. When trying to add a new tab. The TypeError occurs on every page.

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'top' of undefined

awemenu.min.js?v=1.0:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'top' of undefined

Uncaught Error: no such method 'select' for tabs widget instance

jquery.js:477 Uncaught Error: no such method 'select' for tabs widget instance

Uncaught Error: no such method 'add' for tabs widget instance

jquery.js:477 Uncaught Error: no such method 'add' for tabs widget instance

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 10/06/2015 - 07:07

We are working on your case. 

Please wait, we will reply soon :)

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 02/01/2017 - 23:58

Hi,

Your hosting does not allow site to load all files jquery type cookie. You can please tip, trict by adding content file sites/all/modules/jquery_update/replace/ui/external/jquery.cookie.js to file sites/all/modules/md_megamenu/js/jquery.js or configure hosting allow loading file cookie.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.