Edit Menu produces white screen

iMurias's picture
iMurias
Thu, 05/15/2014 - 14:49
Edit Menu produces white screen

Just purchased this module.
Installed it with all dependencies.
I then created a test menu. It did save it. Any access to the "edit" page results in a white screen.

I get the following errors in my watchdog log:
Warning: include_once(sites/all/modules/media/wysiwyg_plugins/media.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in md_megamenu_edit_links_form() (line 1028 of /usr/home/www/zap/sites/all/modules/md_megamenu/includes/md_megamenu.admin.inc).

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening 'sites/all/modules/media/wysiwyg_plugins/media.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/ysr/local/etc/php/includes:/usr/local/share/smarty3:/usr/local/share/pear:/usr/local/share/php') in md_megamenu_edit_links_form() (line 1028 of /usr/home/www/zap/sites/all/modules/md_megamenu/includes/md_megamenu.admin.inc).

Please advise.
Cheers
iMurias

iMurias's picture
iMurias
Thu, 05/15/2014 - 14:58

Ok, I have read in another post, that the dev branch of media is not supported. Slight saddening here on that one.

Before I go ahead and start making changes to my site, I guess I should ask for clarification. Is the 2.x branch of the Media module supported at all, as there is an alpha release, and that technically is not a dev version, or is it just the 1.x branch which is supported?

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 05/15/2014 - 23:56

Hi,
Thanks for your concern in our Megamenu
Regarding your question,we do not support Media dev version. We support media-7.x-2.0-alpha3. Is it the alpha of "2.x branch of the Media module" that you mentioned above?

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.