MD Megamenu: : cannot edit a menu item

dhonore's picture
dhonore
Wed, 05/07/2014 - 00:57
MD Megamenu: : cannot edit a menu item

Hello,

I have installed MD Megamenu

I am not able to add or to edit a menu item

When I want to edit or to add an item, a window is displayed : "Add new menu item" but it is greyed and I cannot do anything!!

I have done the test with firefox, chrome and internet explorer !!!!

What can I do?

Thanks

Didier

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 05/07/2014 - 05:32

Hi,
Please send us your site as well as admin account (also this support link) via [email protected] so that we can check and fix your problem
Regards,

ndpowell's picture
ndpowell
Fri, 05/09/2014 - 12:17

I am also having this issue. I cannot figure out what changed, but now every time I attempt to edit the menu, the entire screen is grayed out and I can't edit anything. I see that you have asked this previous user for logon information to his site, however, I am unable to offer that. This is an internal site and not public. Please let me know what needs to be fixed. Thanks.

cindy's picture
cindy
Sun, 05/11/2014 - 23:34

Hi Ndpowell,
We cannot check and fix your problem if you don't give us your site and admin account
We receive many customers' emails with their site's account everyday and we do make sure about their site's secret-keeping regulations. There has been no customers complaining us about revealing their information so far.
Thus, if possible, just send us your site and log in account via [email protected] so that we can work on your issue
Regards,

ndpowell's picture
ndpowell
Mon, 05/12/2014 - 13:15

Hi Cindy,

The site is not accessible to the outside world. It is a part of the intranet, not internet therefore even if I gave you access to the site, you wouldn't be able to get to it. I can send you a zip file of the entire site if that helps.

ndpowell's picture
ndpowell
Mon, 05/12/2014 - 14:03

Well, nevermind... I followed a post that was given to someone else.

By adding this line:

.ui-front {
z-index: 99999 !important;
}

to the /modules/md_megamenu/css/mega_menu.css file and refreshing the page seems to have resolved the issue.

I suggest that others give this fix a try, or perhaps @Cindy you can create a script to do this for novice users.

drupit's picture
drupit
Mon, 05/12/2014 - 11:39

sorry... first it didnt work. After reading: http://megadrupal.com/forum/module-support/mega-menu/142 no problem.

old post:
same here.
If i want to add a menu item... admin/structure/md-megamenu/1/edit# i get a grey overlay and i can do nothing. jQuery 1.7
console: Fehler: Error: no such method 'select' for tabs widget instance
Quelldatei: .../sites/all/modules/jquery_update/replace/jquery/1.7/jquery.min.js?v=1.7.1
Zeile: 2

Drupal Core 7.28

Thanks for your assistance

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.