Update your download page

dbjpanda's picture
dbjpanda
Sun, 01/07/2018 - 02:56
Update your download page

I dont undersatand why some times you are sending email of updated version and sometimes you are updating your main download base. Its making me lot of confusion. Can you please update your download page with all the fixes.  For example I downloaded the latest version from your download page but It was still lacking of the panel issue fix commit. Your managment seems very bad. 

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 01/08/2018 - 03:50

Normally, we only update version if there are more than 3 bugs fixed and new features added. Sometimes we send updated version in private email to solve problems quickly because it fixes their own issues 

If you receive some updated files via email, please always use the latest-sent file. And of course, when we release new update, it will fix all problems which are reported by customers before 

You can check, version md_megamenu-8.x-1.4 is uploaded on our forum on 29/12/2017. Then on 1/1/2018, you post your issue https://megadrupal.com/forum/module-support/mega-menu/3962. We did fix and send you updated file on that day. That version is the newest one which fixes Panel error and we sent you only. 

To update to version 1.5, we need to fix more bugs

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.