Drupal 8 Version Issues

OTAQ's picture
OTAQ
Mon, 10/16/2017 - 10:10
Drupal 8 Version Issues

I am trying to edit the mega menu in Drupal 8 after I installed it and enabled it on one of my menus. I have changed the color to color 2, which shows up correctly in the editing area, but when I go back to my site it is still color 1. (Image)

Also, the text in the megamenu appears correct when I am on the homepage (image 2)

But not when I navigate to any other page in that menu heading (image 3)

Finally, the menu bar only shows up when I am logged in, otherwise it looks like this (image 4). I couldn't find any permissions related to viwing the MD megamenu, only administering it and turning it on and off.

Please provide advice without me providing you login information, as I am prohibited from doing so.

Please see the corresponding images in this folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9zoZIJSjPIONDBlYjVoOFNiTlk?usp=...

Thank you.

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 10/19/2017 - 00:46

Hi,

Please go to Configuration and clear Drupal cache, 

If your problem is not solved, please upload your site to a free host and send us url, admin account, ftp

or you can sen us zip file of your database and source code  

OTAQ's picture
OTAQ
Fri, 10/20/2017 - 09:30

Hello, I cannot provide you with access or the site information, it is a protected internal government site and I am forbidden from doing so. Is there any troubleshooting information you can provide for me? Clearing the cache did not work. Thank you.

cindy's picture
cindy
Sat, 10/21/2017 - 00:43

Hi,

Please check your email 

We have sent you the updates. After update, if you still have problem with other pages (image3)

please send us url of those pages (we do not need account) or save browser and send us

OTAQ's picture
OTAQ
Tue, 10/24/2017 - 17:07

Thank you for the update! It solved all of the problems except image 3. The site is not yet live, so there is no url which you can access. What would you like for me to send you from the browser? I have emailed you the source code for one of the pages with an issue to as a txt file, if that helps. Thanks.

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 10/24/2017 - 23:45

Hi,

Please check your email

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.