Confusion: which version to install

KeystoneRick's picture
KeystoneRick
Tue, 10/10/2017 - 04:35
Confusion: which version to install

At the moment I have installed MD Megamenu 7.x-1.19, suggested version is 7.x-1.23. However when following the MD Megamenu link to the website the 7.x-1.23 version is only mentioned with a remark "minor bug fixes" without a link to the update. In my account the offered download version is 7.x-1.24.

After installing the 7.x-1.24 on my website, in drupal under the tab "module" option "update" the suggested version is still 7.x-1.23.

What are the diffeneces between the versions and which version is recommended?

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 10/10/2017 - 23:10

Hi,

Please always use the newest version (7.x-1.24) because it has bug fixed

About the warning (After installing the 7.x-1.24 on my website, in drupal under the tab "module" option "update" the suggested version is still 7.x-1.23), just go to admin/reports/updates to check update exactly and clear Drupal cache 

KeystoneRick's picture
KeystoneRick
Sun, 10/15/2017 - 04:40

Thank you for your response.

I did as discibed, however the issue still remains. Do you have an altenative to solve this?

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 10/18/2017 - 23:23

If you are using version 7.x-1.24 now, you do not have to anything. We have fixed update server 

It does not affect any megamenu function 

KeystoneRick's picture
KeystoneRick
Thu, 10/19/2017 - 16:21

Thank you!

Same appears with md Slider .... can you do the same with the server.

thx

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.