How to control column width in submenu

ccweb's picture
ccweb
Tue, 08/15/2017 - 20:13
How to control column width in submenu

Hi,

I have updated MD megamenu to 1.19. And there are three columns in submenu. In the firebug, it sign each column as 4.5, 3.75 and 3.75. But this cause I can have class col-md-4.5 in the css to make three columns display as inline as side by side. Why wes the width of column devided as 4.5, not 4? In the old version, there are options for column 12 and 16. but in version 1.19, I couldn't find this options. So I face problem, I can't display columns in the submenu as horizontal.

Could you please help with issue.

Thanks.

Ling

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 08/16/2017 - 22:34

Hi Ccweb,

Our latest version of Megamenu is 1.21

Please check your email for the update

After update, if your problem is not solved, please feedback us

Regards,

ccweb's picture
ccweb
Wed, 08/16/2017 - 23:09

Hi Cindy,

Thanks for your email, and I will update to version 1.21 and let you know.

Cheers!

Ling

ccweb's picture
ccweb
Thu, 08/17/2017 - 22:28

Hi Cindy,

With newest version 1.21, does it need to use jquery 1.7.2 or higher, right? After updated to version 1.21, when I go to edit menu, I can't edit menu, such as if I click on setting or html elelemtns etc, nothing happens. And column still devided as 4.5 instead of 4.

Also with mega menu, if on the subitem page, the parent item doesn't highlighted as expexted.

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Cheers!
Ling

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 08/18/2017 - 04:20

Hi Ling,

In page admin/structure/md-megamenu/common-settings, if you check Use jquery 1.7.2 and jquery ui 1.8.7 available in megamenu module, then our module megamenu will use jquery 1.7.2 (because it is the default version of jquery packed in the module package)

If you uncheck this option,  the site's default jquery version will be decided by module jquery_update

The lowest version of jquery should be used is 1.7.2

About your problem, please try to clear Drupal cache

If it does not solve your problem, please send us your site url and admin account to check

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.