None of the buttons are functional on admin interface

aorfanos's picture
aorfanos
Thu, 05/25/2017 - 10:37
None of the buttons are functional on admin interface

Wizard pop up rendering at botton of page

Originally my version of megamenu (7.x-2.0) was malfunctioning because the add new item button was not working. I updated to the most recent version on your site 7.x-1.19, and now it seems as if all of the JS is not functioning correctly. All of the buttons are 'dead' as in I click them and nothing happens, and there are no errors on the log. I have changed my Jquery version to multiple different versions with no change in functionality. 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 05/25/2017 - 22:14

Hi,

Please send us your site admin account and FTP account by private comment. We would like to have a check.

Thank you.

aorfanos's picture
aorfanos
Fri, 05/26/2017 - 10:43

Hi sorry due to company policy I cannot share FTP access. What other screenshots or information can I share with you to help? 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 05/26/2017 - 22:09

So how about site admin account?

aorfanos's picture
aorfanos
Tue, 05/30/2017 - 10:19

Hi the site name ios dev.openpediatrics.org and the admin account you can use is [email protected] pwd Megadrupal1. Thanks

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 05/31/2017 - 00:06

Hi,

We can not login your site dev and always get "access denied". However, please check mail for an updated version of megamenu.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.