create a custom style

vincent.brand's picture
vincent.brand
Tue, 03/15/2016 - 06:37
create a custom style

Hello,

Im trying to get a custom style on the md-megamenu. I followed the steps of the instructions in the documentation. At this moment my custom file is located in:

/sites/all/mytheme/css/md-megamenu-mytheme-mainmenu.css

I have removed all .md-style1 classes since i only use a single megamenu on the whole site. The style is not loaded. I also tried adding the location to the custom css field, this also did not work. I cannot see the custom style on the backend, which is normal according to another post here on the forum, BUT I can also not see the style on the frontend. I tried clearing the cache multiple times, drupal and my browsers.

Can you give me some clear instructions what to do.

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards, 

Vince

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 03/16/2016 - 03:15

Hi,

In settings menu, if you choose custom style then there is a descriptions showing how to create file css with name and folder for megamenu accept it.

You can try again with name /sites/all/mytheme/css/md-megamenu.css.

If it still does not work, please send us your site url, admin account and FTP account by private comment. We would like to have a check and fix problem for you.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.