Can't drag/drop or create new menu link/tab

hockey2112's picture
hockey2112
Tue, 07/09/2013 - 18:38
Can't drag/drop or create new menu link/tab

Hello,

I just installed MD Mega Menu for Drupal 6 and created my first menu. Unfortunately, I cannot drag/drop and new contents to that new menu and I cannot create a new top-level link/tab. How can I fix this issue?

hockey2112's picture
hockey2112
Mon, 07/15/2013 - 13:27

It has been a week now with no reply. I understand that this is an inexpensive module, but it is a paid module nonetheless, and I'd expect a quicker reply for a legitimate customer support issue such as this! Please reply!

simone.girlanda's picture
simone.girlanda
Tue, 07/16/2013 - 12:18

I have the same issue.

I've written to support about that many months ago, but I did not received any answer.

The only workaround found is to deactivate and delete wysiwyg editors from drupal, I suppose there is a conflict between them.
Of course there are many cons.

I hope that megadrupal can solve this big issue.

hockey2112's picture
hockey2112
Tue, 07/16/2013 - 12:30

I just disabled CKeditor and cleared cache... still have the same issue. This is ridiculous. I have seen "Neo", who I presume to be one of the admins, comment on other threads newer than this one. Why is he ignoring this post and my other post about this issue?

To anyone considering purchasing this module, please take heed... you may not receive support at all for this PAID module.

Megadrupal: PLEASE REPLY!!!

gotah's picture
gotah
Mon, 07/22/2013 - 08:10

I've been using MD Megamenu since January and today, I want to add some new links in my menu but I have the same problem, cannot drag/drop and edit :(

gotah's picture
gotah
Mon, 07/22/2013 - 08:11

I feel very worried about that lack of support

gotah's picture
gotah
Mon, 07/22/2013 - 10:29
hockey2112's picture
hockey2112
Mon, 07/22/2013 - 10:51

I am familiar with that link. I posted a support request there as well two weeks ago, and have received no reply there either.

iMurias's picture
iMurias
Fri, 05/16/2014 - 10:39

Has anyone figured this issue out? I see that this thread started 10 months ago, and I am experiencing this same issue.

iMurias's picture
iMurias
Fri, 05/16/2014 - 11:38

I got my problem solved. whew.
In my case, I am using version 7x-2.4 of the jQuery Update module, and it defaults to v 1.10 of jQuery.
I simply downgraded to version 1.8 on the jQuery configuration page.
Added the following:
.ui-front {
z-index: 99999 !important;
}
into the bottom of the file "md_megamenu\css\mega_menu.css"
then flushed caches.

Now off to see what all this can do.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.