Response Issue

nathanpenrod's picture
nathanpenrod
Mon, 01/25/2016 - 14:34
Response Issue

I am having issues with the mega menu not working properly when the window is scaled.

If on a desktop and the window is sized to the mobile width, the menu items are smashed together. 

Image title

If the window starts at the mobile width then it's scaled larger, the menu is broken as shown below.

Image title

One more problem. The hamburger menu icon should have the text 'Menu' next to it. It's not showing.

Image title

URL is www.kennedys.com
Using Mega Menu 7.x-2.0

Thanks,
Nathan

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 01/25/2016 - 23:42

Hi,

Please check your email for updated version

Please update and see if it solves your issue

nathanpenrod's picture
nathanpenrod
Tue, 01/26/2016 - 08:17

The updated version sent to me via email did not fix the issue. Please watched the attached video to better understand the issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2L_QwbwKs6I&feature=youtu.be

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 01/26/2016 - 23:11

Hi,
Please check your email. download the attached file, extract and update in md_megamenu/js/awemenu.min.js

nathanpenrod's picture
nathanpenrod
Fri, 01/29/2016 - 11:54

Any chance this issue being solved? The word 'Menu' is not showing when the menu is responsive.

nathanpenrod's picture
nathanpenrod
Wed, 01/27/2016 - 08:54

Awesome, thank you! The responsive issue is now solved.

I still have one minor problem. The word 'Menu' is not showing when the menu is responsive. Please see picture.

Image title

You are looking at two different browsers. The one on the right is showing the word 'Menu' missing. The browser on the left is showing the settings.

Thanks,

Nathan

KeystoneRick's picture
KeystoneRick
Wed, 03/09/2016 - 09:51

Hi,

I have the same issue.

1. If on a desktop and the window is sized to the mobile width, the menu items are smashed together.

2. The hamburger menu icon should have the text 'Menu' next to it. It's not showing.

Note: MD-menu 7.x-1.18

Thx, Rick

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 03/09/2016 - 22:02

Hi KeystoneRick,

Please check your email for the update of MD Megamenu

After update, if your problem is not solved, please feedback us here and give us your site url and admin account so that we can check for you

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sat, 03/12/2016 - 04:20

Hi,

Our developer is working on this case. Because it is weekend so we would like to reply next week.

Thank you for your patience in advance.

green_eye55's picture
green_eye55
Mon, 03/21/2016 - 09:42

Same issue here. Is there any solution?

codethirteen's picture
codethirteen
Mon, 03/28/2016 - 10:39

Same problem. Responsive menu does not "snap" back into desktop mode when you resize the browser manually. The text does not appear next to the hamburger icon either. I have fixed that temporarily by using CSS:

.md-mobile-style1 .awemenu-bars:after {    
content: " MENU";
}

To add it to the left of the icon, use :before instead of :after, and add a space after MENU instead of in front of it.

I look forward to seeing an official fix to these issue in upcoming menu releases.

KeystoneRick's picture
KeystoneRick
Wed, 04/20/2016 - 04:39

Hi phuonght,

I was wondering if any progress was made?

Or do I have to wait for a new release?

Kind regards, rick

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.