Problems with entire drupal font system when using mega menu

pidisg9's picture
pidisg9
Wed, 12/30/2015 - 15:26
Problems with entire drupal font system when using mega menu

First of all I have to say that I know absolutely no code. Even though I could understand it a little bit, it would be too hectic for me at this moment which is why I have downloaded mega menu. I have been trying to build a simple menu, with separators between tabs, with maybe just some small effect like highlighting or shadow dropping.

However, I am not sure why, when I use mega menu the whole page shrinks. The fonts become too small not only of the website, but of the drupal interface as well. Another problem I am getting is that I don't seem to get the menu to appear correctly. I display the block in the navigation part of Corporate theme, and it doesn't get to the size I want it. It will either appear too small or as if the navigation space/block is not changing with the menu. I don't know if I should change the size of the navigation bar of the theme, and I'm not sure exactly how to do that in the first place

I am guessing I am making some very silly mistakes resulting in both these problems, but I'm not sure what exactly these are. Anybody has any ideas?

Thank you very much

Thank you

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 12/30/2015 - 22:49

Hi,

Could you send us your site url and admin account by private comment? We will check and help you solve problem. 

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 01/05/2016 - 04:39

Hi,

Please go to your account page, download and update the latest version http://megadrupal.com/user/pidisg9

We check your site and see that you are still using older version

pidisg9's picture
pidisg9
Tue, 01/05/2016 - 09:35

Hi Cindy, thank you for replying. I go to my account and get these versions: Megamenu 6.x.1.2 and Megamenu 7.x.1.18. I have installed the 7x version before. Is there another version? Because I can't see a newer one than this one in my account

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 01/05/2016 - 21:36

Please update verion 7.x-1.18 that you could download from your account page. We checked and could see the version of mega menu in your site is not the latest version.

pidisg9's picture
pidisg9
Wed, 01/06/2016 - 12:26

I uninstalled md mega menu completely, removed the files, downloaded the 7.x.1.18 version and installed it and I get the same results as before.

kemezrp11_73's picture
kemezrp11_73
Wed, 01/06/2016 - 06:45

Hi,

I've installed the version 7.x-1.18 and I got the same problem. The whole font system gets considerably smaller ( Bartik theme. ).

It also seems that the version hasn't got the horizontal and vertical orientation features, only left, right, bottom etc..

Please help.

robert1's picture
robert1
Thu, 01/07/2016 - 15:50

HI,  I have installed 7.x-2.0 and have the same problem. Whole font system gets much smaller. I have "Corporate Clean 7.41" theme. Could you help me please.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 01/10/2016 - 23:40

Hi there,

Sorry for our delay but we are still working on this case. It will take us more time so we would like to notify all customers as soon as we finish.

Thank you for your patience in advance. 

pidisg9's picture
pidisg9
Wed, 01/20/2016 - 13:35

Hey guys, any news on the problem?

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 01/26/2016 - 23:17

Hi all,

Sorry for the late respond

Please check your email. We just send you the updated version. Please update and see if it solves the issue

P/s: Robert1, we can not send you email. It appears Delivery Status Notification (failure)

Please contact me if you would like to get the update ([email protected])

pidisg9's picture
pidisg9
Wed, 02/03/2016 - 06:49

Thank you for the update. It now works fine as there is no change of fonts. There is one slight problem still though, as the background color of the menu is white, although I have set it to black. However, the Home button (the only link I have added) is working fine and it has the black background. Where there are no buttons the background is white. Any ideas about that?

djowright's picture
djowright
Wed, 05/04/2016 - 18:39

I just bought and installed this today and I have the small font problem.  I also have a display problem in the Config.  It doesn't look like your documentation.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 05/04/2016 - 23:09

Hi Djowright,

Because it is latest version already so could you send us your site url, admin account ( also FTP account if it is possible) by private comment? We would like to have a check in your site. Also, please decribe display problem in more detail.

Thank you.

djowright's picture
djowright
Thu, 05/05/2016 - 18:19

I can't send you my site because it's an intranet, inside a firewall.  Here is a screen shot of the display of the Edit screen.  And now my entire site is tiny.

menu edit screen

Thank you.

djowright's picture
djowright
Mon, 05/09/2016 - 10:27

Unfortunately if I can't get this resolved I will have to ask for a refund.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 05/09/2016 - 23:01

Djowright,

As you can see, we fixed this problem in latest versions already. However, in each site, Megamenu can coflict with different modules causing errors so we need to check directly in customer's site to find the reason and then the solution. 

If you can not send us your site url or account so it is impossible for us to work to solve problem.

Sorry for your inconvenience.

djowright's picture
djowright
Tue, 05/10/2016 - 16:39

Phunght,

Do you have Webex or any other desktop sharing application?  If not, I have Webex and you could connect and see my PC.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 05/11/2016 - 03:23

Sorry,

We only support directly in customer's site and our developer does not use any desktop sharing application because it is very difficult for him to do works. Is there another way to access your megamenu in your site?

djowright's picture
djowright
Wed, 06/22/2016 - 12:54

Can you please email me the most recent version of MegaMenu.  My version is 7.x-2.0.  Thank you.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 06/22/2016 - 22:24

The latest one is 7.x-1.18 and 2.0 was our mistake in file .info when naming version. You can download updated module from your account page (http://megadrupal.com/user/djowright).

djowright's picture
djowright
Thu, 06/23/2016 - 10:39

Thank you.  Uninstalling and reinstalling the latest version fixed my configuration display problem but my tiny font problem still exists.  Since my site is behind a firewall I cannot give you access.  In an earlier post you stated that some modules conflict with the menu.  Can you please give me a list of modules that might be conflicting.  This is the only way I can narrow down the problem and hopefully fix it myself.  Thank you!

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 07/05/2016 - 04:46

Hi,

Sorry for the late respond. We do not have the list of module which our Megamenu might conflict with

That's we need the site account to log in and check the issue. 

djowright's picture
djowright
Wed, 07/06/2016 - 10:31

It is ridiculous that you can only help people by logging into their site.  I've read many comments on here expressing the same thing.  I'm sorry I bought this product.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.