dropdown not as link

sergeant's picture
sergeant
Wed, 10/28/2015 - 10:20
dropdown not as link

Hello mega Team

We are very happy with the mega menu. Our last Problem before going live is that a dropdown menu item should not appear as a link but as plain text.
How can i remove the link in the top level of megamenu and show it as a plain text?

Kind regards;
Kevin

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 10/28/2015 - 23:58

Hi Kevin,

Till now, our mega menu does not support this features. Please describe clearly about your use purpose so we can make an instruction for you. Why would you like to use plaintext but not link? Would you like all top levels have plaintext or few of them?

sergeant's picture
sergeant
Thu, 10/29/2015 - 06:53

Hello Phuonght

Sorry for my English.  Look on the top of my megamenu are the menu-points 1.Dienstleistungen 2.Standorte & Teams 3. News & Publikationen 4. Über Trewitax. Now when I hover over Dienstleistungen then the Dropdown-menu with Treuhand/Buchhaltung, Wirtschaftsprüfung etc. pops up. Now the Link Dienstleistungen Should not be a link but a plain text. Because Dienstleistungen isn't a Page. Dienstleistungen ist just Plain Text with a Dropdown Menu.

How can i remove the link from Dienstleistungen and show it as plaintext?

Kind regards,
Kevin

Image title

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 11/02/2015 - 22:03

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply

So, you do not enter the link in Setting, just leave the Item URL box blank or enter #

Image title

sergeant's picture
sergeant
Tue, 11/03/2015 - 04:13

Thank you Cindy! 
That solves the problem. 

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.