Remove effect on menu links when reloading page

sergeant's picture
sergeant
Mon, 10/19/2015 - 10:55
Remove effect on menu links when reloading page

Hello everyone is there any option to remove the effect when i reload the page?

The linkds fade in from right. I just want the plain links without any animation.

Kind regards,
Kevin

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 10/20/2015 - 06:11

Hi,

Please check you email

We send you a custom version

Please download and update

Remember to re-save your config

If you want to re-enable the effect, please check option “ Enable load transition” 

sergeant's picture
sergeant
Wed, 10/21/2015 - 07:19

Hi

I uninstall megamenu und removed it from the server.
Then i uploaded your custom version which you send me in the mail.
After that the effect ist still there and i can't find anywhere the option "Enable load transition"

Just to be asure. When i reload the page the links in the main menu fade in from right. I want disable that effect.

Kind regards,
Kevin

sergeant's picture
sergeant
Wed, 10/21/2015 - 06:01

Hi

I uninstall megamenu und removed it from the server.
Then i uploaded your custom version which you send me in the mail.
After that the effect ist still there and i can't find anywhere the option "Enable load transition"

Just to be asure. When i reload the page the links in the main menu fade in from right. I want disable that effect.

Kind regards,
Kevin

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 10/21/2015 - 22:39

Hi,

We check again and it works fine 

Did you replace in the correct folder? did you clear cache?

The "enable load transition" is in the Configure tab

Image title

If you still have problem, please give us your site information to check (site url, admin account and FTP account)

sergeant's picture
sergeant
Mon, 10/26/2015 - 11:49

Now the main effect is removed
But there is still a small hopping in the navigation when i reload the page. How can i remove this effect too?
(the hopping effect comes when i reload the page. The nav element move about 10px to left after reload and move to his final positon)

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 10/26/2015 - 22:44

Hi,

please give us your site information to check (site url, admin account and FTP account) 

Remember to check "private message" below the comment box

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 10/28/2015 - 00:01

Hi,

The hopping you see is not the effect, it is because of the dropdown arrow (to the right of menu item). When the arrows are added, the menu item size is changed. You can remove the arrows, and the hopping is gone

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.