Automatically added machine name includes an underscore and cannot change machine name to remove it

conniemh's picture
conniemh
Tue, 06/04/2013 - 14:49
Automatically added machine name includes an underscore and cannot change machine name to remove it

Hi,

When creating a new megamenu, a machine name is automatically added, as in other regular Drupal modules. However, your error text tells me that "The machine-readable name must contain only lowercase letters, numbers, and hyphens. Which is fine, but the program prepends the inputted machine name with "mgm_" 

So the underscore causes an error, and the text box will not allow me to change the underscore to a hyphen. Has anyone else had this problem? It only seems to give the error when you try and save from the Configuration page. If you save from the edit area, everything seems to be fine. Very strange since other modules allow underscores.

I can work around this, but it is a pain and you may wish to fix.

Thanks!

Connie Harich

Neo's picture
Neo
Tue, 06/04/2013 - 23:20

Hi Connie,

This error was fixed in version 1.11, please update and run update.php to fix this.

Thank you for your post

conniemh's picture
conniemh
Wed, 06/05/2013 - 08:32

Thanks! I should have double checked for the update first :) It is indeed fixed!

Connie

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.