Fatal error when I try to add menu

Ttt's picture
Ttt
Mon, 08/10/2015 - 06:22
Fatal error when I try to add menu

Hi,

I try to setup my new megamenu module and when I try to use edit button on my menu I got this error. Do u have any fix or a clear download for megamenu ?

Here is my error :

Fatal error: Call to undefined function media_browser_js() in C:\xampp\htdocs\drupal7\sites\all\modules\md_megamenu\includes\md_megamenu.utils.inc on line 627

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 08/10/2015 - 06:48

Hi,

Have you had a look at the topic: http://megadrupal.com/forum/module-support/mega-menu/1600 ? Maybe it is similar to your problem.

On the other hand, we have plan to release a new version of mega menu. Would you like to wait for a few days? Then we will notify you soon.

Ttt's picture
Ttt
Mon, 08/10/2015 - 07:05

Thanks for your fast reply, it works !  When the new version release could you send us a clear drupal7 download link with only the mega menu has been setup ? So the users will not spend so much effor for this error. Again thanks for your support.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 08/10/2015 - 22:32

Thank for your idea. Please wait and we will notify you as soon as we can :)

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.