Unable to select menu template or drag blocks.

admin1's picture
admin1
Fri, 03/01/2013 - 20:26
Unable to select menu template or drag blocks.

When I try to build a manu and choose a template I am unable to.. nothing is selected when I click. If I hover, popup description says "menu item data".
I am unable to add new items or rows, I click, page refreshes and nothing happens.
I am unable to drag and drop blocks in to the menu. When I left-click and try to drag, my mouse highlights (selects) items on the screen. If I try with right click, nothing happens.
I have tried using different themes, the menu will still not work.
I tried using the patch you sent to billy.roebuck in his issue thread but did not work.
Also wondering if it's possible to have each menu item a different colour?

Drupal 7.19
Omega base theme 
Windows xp

Neo's picture
Neo
Fri, 03/01/2013 - 21:22

Can you tell me what browser you're using? Did you test with default Drupal admin?

admin1's picture
admin1
Fri, 03/01/2013 - 23:49

Using FF, Chrome or IE it doesn't work. Appears to be related to the admin overlay. but something else is affecting it as well.
When I try setting the default theme to "Seven" it doesn't work and the behaviour is the same as the original post I made but when I turn off overlay uner admin/modules the screen looks different and more as it should I suspect. Before turning off Overlay.. it seems as though all of the UI for md megamanu was displayed on one long page, not it appears more "structured and compartmentalized"..  I click on Add New Item (which is now at the top of the window) and an "add new menu item" modal window pops up but it's all greyed out and I can't do anything with it. Can't exit that screen either. Have to F5 to return to previous screen (MD Megamenu edit).

Neo's picture
Neo
Sat, 03/02/2013 - 00:08
  1. Please try to extract megamenu zip file and upload it again
  2. Do you have any live version or just install on localhost?
  3. If you just install on localhost, please go to yoursite/admin/structure/md-megamenu and create new menu. On editing page, try to save web page, compress and send me attach files here or to [email protected]. I'll go ahead and check it
simone.girlanda's picture
simone.girlanda
Wed, 04/10/2013 - 06:09

I have the same problem, working with Drupal 6.28, I'm unable to configure / modify / delete any menu.

Console give me this error:

Configure:Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of null

MOdify:

1. Uncaught TypeError: Object #<HTMLDivElement> has no method 'init' edit:897
  1. Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of null
EdBoon's picture
EdBoon
Thu, 11/26/2015 - 03:16

I have the same problem, cannot edit the template. When I try to click on the edit menu to change the template. The menu disappears immediately. I think it's an jquery problem. Can you help me. I attached a screenshot of this issue.

Image title The editing features are too close over each other.

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 11/26/2015 - 03:58

Hi EdBoon

Please check your email, we send you the updated version of MD AWEContent

If you have any question, please submit to the theme forum http://megadrupal.com/forum/theme-support/make

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.