'Add new item' link withou any effect

mtrepac's picture
mtrepac
Wed, 02/13/2013 - 11:51
'Add new item' link withou any effect

Hi, I'm in my a new Drupal 7, Omega theme 

- instaled a new module md_megamenu-7.x-1.3.zip,

- enabled MD megamenu,

- and added a new MD menu with all default values.

I'm tried to add new menu item with 'Add new item' link withou any effect.

In my home page I have 3 notice

•Notice: Trying to get property of non-object v megamenu_loads() (line 316 z C:\inetpub\wwwroot\mypage\sites\all\modules\md_megamenu\md_megamenu.module).

•Notice: Trying to get property of non-object v megamenu_loads() (line 324 z C:\inetpub\wwwroot\mypage\sites\all\modules\md_megamenu\md_megamenu.module).

•Notice: Trying to get property of non-object v megamenu_loads() (line 328 z C:\inetpub\wwwroot\mypage\sites\all\modules\md_megamenu\md_megamenu.module).

What's the problem here ? Thank you for help.

Neo's picture
Neo
Thu, 02/14/2013 - 00:14

Please don't use megamenu with overlay module. You can't add menu item with overlay.

mtrepac's picture
mtrepac
Thu, 02/14/2013 - 01:06

Hi, I disabled overlay but problem is same.

Link http://localhost/mypage/?q=admin/structure/md-megamenu/5/edit# is without any effect, a notice are still on the display.

Neo's picture
Neo
Thu, 02/14/2013 - 02:00

Try to remove md_megamenu from C:\inetpub\wwwroot\mypage\sites\all\modules\ and extract zip file to this folder. I think it will fix problems

mtrepac's picture
mtrepac
Thu, 02/14/2013 - 02:30

Hi, a notice are not longer on screen, but still without effect for Add new Item http://localhost/mypage/?q=admin/structure/md-megamenu/1/edit#

After I put MD menu to Header first section with this notice:

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$settings v template_preprocess_megamenu_theme() (riadok 99 z C:\inetpub\wwwroot\mypage\sites\all\modules\md_megamenu\templates\menu\theme.inc).

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$settings v template_preprocess_megamenu_theme() (riadok 111 z C:\inetpub\wwwroot\mypage\sites\all\modules\md_megamenu\templates\menu\theme.inc).

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$settings v render_tab_description() (riadok 480 z C:\inetpub\wwwroot\mypage\sites\all\modules\md_megamenu\templates\menu\theme.inc).

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$settings v render_tab_description() (riadok 489 z C:\inetpub\wwwroot\mypage\sites\all\modules\md_megamenu\templates\menu\theme.inc).

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$settings v render_tab_description() (riadok 493 z C:\inetpub\wwwroot\mypage\sites\all\modules\md_megamenu\templates\menu\theme.inc).

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$settings v include() (riadok 4 z C:\inetpub\wwwroot\mypage\sites\all\modules\md_megamenu\templates\menu\md_megamenu_theme.tpl.php).

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$settings v template_preprocess_megamenu_tab_theme() (riadok 177 z C:\inetpub\wwwroot\mypage\sites\all\modules\md_megamenu\templates\menu\theme.inc).

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$settings v template_preprocess_megamenu_tab_theme() (riadok 177 z C:\inetpub\wwwroot\mypage\sites\all\modules\md_megamenu\templates\menu\theme.inc).

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$settings v template_preprocess_megamenu_tab_theme() (riadok 185 z C:\inetpub\wwwroot\mypage\sites\all\modules\md_megamenu\templates\menu\theme.inc).

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$settings v template_preprocess_megamenu_tab_theme() (riadok 188 z C:\inetpub\wwwroot\mypage\sites\all\modules\md_megamenu\templates\menu\theme.inc).

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() v template_preprocess_megamenu_tab_theme() (riadok 189 z C:\inetpub\wwwroot\mypage\sites\all\modules\md_megamenu\templates\menu\theme.inc).

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$items v template_preprocess_megamenu_tab_theme() (riadok 210 z C:\inetpub\wwwroot\mypage\sites\all\modules\md_megamenu\templates\menu\theme.inc).

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$settings v template_preprocess_megamenu_tab_theme() (riadok 211 z C:\inetpub\wwwroot\mypage\sites\all\modules\md_megamenu\templates\menu\theme.inc).

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$settings v template_preprocess_megamenu_tab_theme() (riadok 212 z C:\inetpub\wwwroot\mypage\sites\all\modules\md_megamenu\templates\menu\theme.inc).

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() v include() (riadok 4 z C:\inetpub\wwwroot\mypage\sites\all\modules\md_megamenu\templates\menu\md_megamenu_tab.tpl.php).

Any new idea? Thank you.

Neo's picture
Neo
Thu, 02/14/2013 - 03:20

I think you're using IIS and PHP, maybe it's problem.

Try to go to Report > Status report and please tell me what text next "Web server"

mtrepac's picture
mtrepac
Thu, 02/14/2013 - 03:44

Hi Neo, yes I'm using MS IIS and PHP

PHP 5.3.5
Web server Microsoft-IIS/7.5

Thank you.

Neo's picture
Neo
Thu, 02/14/2013 - 03:51

So please update your php to more than 5.3.13. It will work

mtrepac's picture
mtrepac
Thu, 02/14/2013 - 04:37

PHP is now 5.4.10 and notice are back:

• Notice: Trying to get property of non-object v megamenu_loads() (riadok 316 z C:\inetpub\wwwroot\mypage\sites\all\modules\md_megamenu\md_megamenu.module).
  • Notice: Trying to get property of non-object v megamenu_loads() (riadok 324 z C:\inetpub\wwwroot\mypage\sites\all\modules\md_megamenu\md_megamenu.module).
  • Notice: Trying to get property of non-objectv megamenu_loads() (riadok 328 z C:\inetpub\wwwroot\mypage\sites\all\modules\md_megamenu\md_megamenu.module).

Still doesn't work. Thank you again.

duynguyen's picture
duynguyen
Mon, 02/18/2013 - 06:43

hi mtrepac,

I checked with drupal on IIS 7.5 and php 5.3.19. But I did not see any bug like you. I installed php by "Web platfom installer" with PHP 5.3.19 for IIS and Rewrite url 2.0. You can try it.

mtrepac's picture
mtrepac
Wed, 02/20/2013 - 15:42

Hi, I completely reinstalled Drupal and installed md_megamenu-7.x-1.4.

I created first MDmegamenu and "Add a new item" is already working, so I created a new item.

When I try add any items via drag and drop from the Essential Items, such as headers, popup window appears but the parameters do not appear in it.

The only thing I can do is cancel the window.

What is wrong now? Thank you again for your help.

mtrepac's picture
mtrepac
Thu, 02/21/2013 - 08:25

??? Thank you for your help.

Neo's picture
Neo
Thu, 02/21/2013 - 09:09

I'm not sure what happend. I tested with apache, nginx and it worked well, I'll test on IIS and check if it happends

Neo's picture
Neo
Thu, 02/21/2013 - 09:11

Btw, your IIS run with clean url or not?

mtrepac's picture
mtrepac
Thu, 02/21/2013 - 09:18

Hi, IIS is without clean url. Is a standard instalation.

mtrepac's picture
mtrepac
Thu, 02/21/2013 - 10:27

Hello to Vietnam,

I restored the web.config file to Drupal directory and MD already works. I'm very happy.

Why I was not web.config in Drupal subdirectory?

When I first install Drupal, my IIS7 not contain URL Rewrite 2.0. Drupal does not started. When I delete a file web.config, drupal was started.

20130218 (after info from you) I installed URL Rewrite 2.0 module to IIS7.

Next, when I reinstall Drupal, I again automatically delete the web.config file from drupal directory... sorry for all.

Conclusion:

- drupal overlay module must be disabled and

- IIS must have URL Rewrite 2.0.

BR Miro

Neo's picture
Neo
Thu, 02/21/2013 - 10:52

Great to hear that, we fixed module with overlay issue on 1.4 version. I'll check when URL rewrite not enable.

We're happy to support you, if you have any problem, feel free to post to our support forum.

mtrepac's picture
mtrepac
Thu, 02/21/2013 - 10:56

Thank you again.

rmanijean's picture
rmanijean
Thu, 05/23/2013 - 10:38

Well.. i had to disable the overlay to get this to work today, this after mulitple re-install a large amouth of frustration and more all for this.

But i just broth this modul a week ago.. did i miss something ? or is there any other release available as of 21st of may 2013

Please be kind to make a little note on common predictible and potential issu during install, anyone having a great time with your creation becomes a formidable vector for anything else that you do.

..sooo, please be kind to pass the self comforting .."if you guys don't know what you are doing.., well.." and open a little notpad help supporting us.. suppoting you.

Neo's picture
Neo
Tue, 05/28/2013 - 22:49

Hi,

You can view all releases here: http://megadrupal.com/node/73/releases

each release had a note come with it, please check.

rmanijean's picture
rmanijean
Wed, 05/29/2013 - 02:40

... a patch note is note an install note.. plus note that your link is dead or drive to nowere even properly logged on using "my account"...

Going to : http://megadrupal.com/release/md-megamenu-7x-13

Getting: You are not authorized to access this page.
You need to login http://megadrupal.com/system/files/download/md_megamenu-7.x-1.3.zip

and finally: http://megadrupal.com/user (nothing there..)  hum...

the menu is nice by the way..

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.