Inline Page Location

DaVo's picture
DaVo
Fri, 01/09/2015 - 03:49
Inline Page Location

First off I have to tell you this is one of the most straight forward and easy to use View Modules I've came in the ten or so years I've been working with Drupal and views.

I'm only having a couple of issues and maybe I'm just missing something in the view's setting, but is there anyway to have the inline page load above the elements instead of below? Currently when the caption is clicked on the inline page appears below. The problem is that if there is more than one row, the elements tend to overlap the inline page.

The other issue is that in the full page and inline page popups, if the view is displayed on the content, the menu links display below the content. It maybe the way that it wasn't intended to be used for.

The last issue and maybe this is a views issue but I have noticed that in some cases if content is created after the view, the view seems to not fine the taxonomy term and either doesn't display or displays but doesn't show up in the term links above the portfolio. This is an issue because I'm using it on a site that has user created content and if new content doesn't show up, the navigation is broken when new content is added.

Other than that, thanks for a great module.

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 01/12/2015 - 03:08

Hi,
Thank you very much for your feedback and suggestion
Please check your email

Regards,

DaVo's picture
DaVo
Tue, 01/13/2015 - 21:44

First off thank you for the update, it is working as a needed.

I'm still having issues with the Taxonomy filter setting and the display of the view not showing in the pager above. For Example, I create a custom content, add a term reference to taxonomy like State and then create a view with the MD Protrusile and set to the Taxonomy filter to "state" All of the terms I've added to state appear above the view right on schedule but the sorting function either doesn't work or will stop working. The only way that I've found to correct the situation is to delete the term reference field and then re-edit all the content and re-create the view.

I have noticed that an existing view will break when I edit the MD Profile settings or if the content was created before the view. Now this might be a self created issue because I'm using the views for navigation and creating a number of views based off location, type, date, etc... So there is a breakdown based on location/date or location/type or location.

Another possible cause is the views pager. I was lazy and forgot to change it.

Any ideas?

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.