After working well for maybe a week or so, MD Portfolio began throwing glitches. See here: http://caribfa.com. Follow the Portfolios link.
1. The images would not align in the grid.
2. Then the on-mouseover title and Read More notice disappeared and there's no sliding action on on-mouseover.
3. Then the contents of the portfolio began winking out. On ALL, only one person's portfolio would show. Click on the other names, and the work does not show.
4. Upon turning off the module, deleting all its associated files, following the set up instructions to the tee once more, the same end result. The only thing remains is to delete the module, losing a tremendous amount of work.
What I had hoped for when I bought the module was this:
1. Artisans' work would be displayed attractively. The module isn't displaying according to the configuration data.
2. It would be possible to include a bio and artist statement for each artisan in the portfolio. Not possible at all.
3. It would be possible to include some short text about each work without losing grid alignment. Not happening, so now images have no text besides the title.
4. It would be possible to have a thumbnail link to the original image. That never happened.
I downloaded the videos, watched, took notes, and have to figure out how to get what I wanted without deactivating and deleting this MD Portfolio module. I'm thinking I should've gone to the Drupal Portfolio module after all.