This module has compatibility issues

andy189's picture
andy189
Mon, 07/27/2015 - 19:15
This module has compatibility issues

To save time i purchased this module to upgrade a website portfolio. It turned into a disaster, it changed all the formating on the website, the menu, the styling, the links, the slider. I took it off whithin half an hour. I was lucky i didnt lload this onto a live website. I had a local copy to try it out on. I would like a refund. It was going to be a shortcut to doing it by hand, i really dont want to spend hours investigating what module/code its not compatible with.....will take too much time

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 07/27/2015 - 22:42

Hi,

Sorry for your inconvenience when using md portfolio.

We do not know exactly what is your problem with non-detailed description. If you want to fix and continue using MD Portfolio, you can send us your site information, we will check and fix for you.

Or you would rather to ask refund then sorry, we can not refund here. This product is purchased on Envato so please go back Envato to request refund. 

You can go to: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

after Envato confirm with author Megadrupal, then we accept, you will receive the refund.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.