Questions

dgdillon's picture
dgdillon
Sat, 07/25/2015 - 13:43
Questions

Hi, 

MD Portfolio looks like an awesome module! But I have a few questions that I need answers to before purchasing. Specifically, does the module accommodate the following scenario:

1. An existing Project content type that includes an images field with one or more images.

2. There are nine project categories and approximately 100 Project nodes.

3. The 9 categories and an "ALL" category must be shown at the top of the view and act as views exposed filters.

4. The view must display a maximum of 9 filtered items in a 3×3 grid for any selected category (ALL or any of the 9 categories).

Can the module and view be configured to support this? I hope the answer is Yes!

If so, can you email a link to the module documentation so I can take a closer look?

Thanks again for an amazing module!

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 07/27/2015 - 00:07

Hi,

Thank you very much for purchasing our module and sorry for the late respond. Regarding your questions:

1. When you enable our MD Portfolio, just check all demo modules also, the content type and demo views will be automatically created.

2. There is only 1 content type Portfolio and Taxonomy Portfolio.

3. These are already created. You just need to go to view and configure. You can change the filter position in file template of module portfolio.

4. It’s up to you, you can set the initial parameters in View .

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.