Parts of edit form hidden by AC overlay

mountainriver's picture
mountainriver
Mon, 07/11/2016 - 03:36
Parts of edit form hidden by AC overlay

Hi
Recently purchased md_awecontent module and testing locally at the moment.

Default 7.50 installation using Bartik theme (with params enabled:
awecontent = 1
container_width = 1170
jquery is 1.10 and other modules are: admin_menu awecontent ckeditor ctools devel fpa jquery_update libraries module_filter nagios pathauto shield token views

My problem is that the edit form is partly hidden by AweContent overlay (when theme is configured with no blocks in 'Sidebar first' .. see screenshot).

I've seen different behaviour in other themes - where the overlay pushes the edit form to right. 

What do I need to do to change this behaviour, so that the edit form is visible, pushed to right when building a page with AweContent

(Incidentally - the MD AC demo is currently offline .. shows a Nginx 404 error, so I can review the behaviour here.)

Thanks for your assistance.

Image title

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 07/14/2016 - 05:48

Hi,

We think conflict CSS code caused problem. We checked all settings as your mention but it still worked normally. 

So please send us your site admin account and FTP account by private comment, we would like to have a check then fix problem for you. 

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.