Infinite "Now loading"

walterswaenepoel's picture
walterswaenepoel
Wed, 04/06/2016 - 15:40
Infinite "Now loading"

I installed the module and activated it for one content type. When I try to use it, the "now loading" clock is displayed and nothing happens.

Could you help?

Screenshot

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 04/07/2016 - 03:21

Hi,

Could you tell us which version of Awecontent you are using? The latest version is 7.x-1.3 and you can download from your account page (http://megadrupal.com/user/walterswaenepoel).

If it still does not work, please send us some screenshots of consoleJS errors or your site admin account and FTP account by private comment. We would like to have a check. 

walterswaenepoel
Thu, 04/07/2016 - 14:59

I was using the latest version available on codecanyon, the portal you sent me to to buy this module. 

I installed the 1.3 version now and the problem is still there. Please provide a solution.

Image title

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 04/07/2016 - 22:28

This error only occured in version 1.1 but not in 1.3 anymore. Please send us your site admin account and FTP account by private comment, we would like to have a check. 

walterswaenepoel
Sat, 04/16/2016 - 10:00

Did you take a look? Do you have a solution?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 04/19/2016 - 00:24

Sorry for our late,

Please set permission admin for account or admin node type using awecontent and permission to use awecontent. Because account has no permission so we can not check problem. 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 04/19/2016 - 04:50

We found problem in file /sites/all/themes/fotir/template.php. It seemed you added some custom js leading to conflict js. We uncommented and jQuery_update was used to replace => fixed

We also added 2 new files for you:

+ page--ac.tpl.php: used to theme pages built with awecontent.  

+ node--page.tpl.php: at the moment, with page content type page using awecontent, if you only print <?php print render($content['body']); ?> then in backend, there is no region to drag drop awecontent. 

Now you can override as you would like. 

walterswaenepoel
Tue, 04/19/2016 - 05:29

OK. Thanks for the update. I'll give it a try later today.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.