column resize issue

francesco's picture
francesco
Wed, 03/30/2016 - 06:13
column resize issue

Hi,

i can't resize column and so i can't put two different objects (images, text, everithings)  in the same row. If i try to resize the block return in the original position/dimension and i only put a new object below and not at the side

In a private message i'll give you more details (and url)

What i can do? 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 03/30/2016 - 22:45

Hi,

Please go to your account page (http://megadrupal.com/user/francesco) to download and update new version of Awecontent. If it still does not work, please send us you site admin account and FTP account by private comment. We would like to have a check. 

francesco's picture
francesco
Thu, 03/31/2016 - 04:16

as you advised me in a previus message i updated by deleting all fawecontent files and folders from the server and then i uploaded news

i deleted cache from drupal and from the server but the issue persists

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 03/31/2016 - 05:07

We found problem came from your CSS in file /sites/all/themes/latribuna/common/css/latribuna.css, line 1074

.col-xs-12 {
width: 100%;
}

using grid is not correct. We can only use that class with screens smaller than 768px however in this case, it affected to all types of screen.  

To fix problem, please delete CSS code related to grid layout and take a look at grid of bootraps. 

francesco's picture
francesco
Thu, 03/31/2016 - 08:18

thanks

before change website CSS i applied the column style to the awecontent block and this partially solved 

Bye

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.