Infinite loading in new template page

francesco's picture
francesco
Fri, 03/11/2016 - 02:11
Infinite loading in new template page

Hi,

using MD page builder i cant generate a new template. Infinite loading on screen. In browser console i have this error

Uncaught TypeError: AWEContent.jqIframe(...).parallax is not a function

Can you help me?

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 03/11/2016 - 03:17

Hi,

Please go to your account page to download the updated version of the module then update

After update, if your problem is not solved, please give us your site url, admin account and FTP account

We will check your problem

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 03/11/2016 - 22:01

Thanks for your feedback

We are waiting for the FTP account

cindy's picture
cindy
Sun, 03/13/2016 - 22:35

Hi,

- Please check your email for updated verion (Just remove the old module. Do not rename folder name or overwrite. After update, please clearcache)
- Check again your sftp account. We see error Authentication failed (your account is incorrect)

francesco's picture
francesco
Sun, 03/13/2016 - 23:45

thanks for the file but i deleted old folder and upload newer, deleted browser and drupal cache and... the problem still here.
Infinite loading and Uncaught TypeError: AWEContent.jqIframe(...).parallax is not a function

now i check my ftp

--edit--

ftp (sftp) is ok. sometime refuse connection but the credential are ok

Thanks for the help

cindy's picture
cindy
Sun, 03/13/2016 - 23:50

Hi,

We check your site and see that you did not update the new file we sent you.

Just check here yoursite/sites/all/modules/awecontent/js/awecontent/awecontent.js

It is totally different from the new file js

francesco's picture
francesco
Mon, 03/14/2016 - 05:07

hi,

i deactivate module in backend, delete module folder, delete browser and csm cache. Then upload the new files you mailed my tonight. I delete again browser and csm cache, reactive module in backend and check "new template" page but the issue is still here

the file that you say @  
yoursite/sites/all/modules/awecontent/js/awecontent/awecontent.js there isn't but there isn't also the folder. I don't found in my ftp the awecontent folder but only md_awecontent folder

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 03/14/2016 - 05:14

Hi,

Please remove old awecontent folder

Rename our md_awecontent => awecontent and upload 

francesco's picture
francesco
Mon, 03/14/2016 - 05:29

i can't remove aweconte folder. There isn't in /sites/all/modules

i renamed in /sites/all/modules md_awecontent --> awecontent and upload and now when i go in /admin/awe-content/templates -->new templates i receive this error

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/sites/all/modules/md_awecontent/includes/awecontent.admin.inc' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in online/includes/menu.inc on line 517

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 03/14/2016 - 05:52

Hi,

Which is your root folder sites?

/var/www/w3root/latribuna.it/online 

or

/var/www/w3root/latribuna.it/private

francesco's picture
francesco
Mon, 03/14/2016 - 05:56

the first

/online

the situation now is

no aweconten folder 

md_awecontent renamed in awecontent and uploads

all modules realated with this are actived

error in page with the new path (Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/sites/all/modules/md_awecontent/includes/awecontent.admin.inc' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in online/includes/menu.inc on line 517) coused, i think, by the renamed folder 

for all the update i done i have removed all folder and re-up nowest

i don't know what can i do...

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 03/14/2016 - 06:38

Do you install any module, which causes cache, minifine js or does your server has any special cache system?

We did upload new module in /var/www/w3root/latribuna.it/online/sites/all/modules/awecontent/ 

Our file js is not in minifile form. However, it is still loaded in minifile form in your website. So we cannot check the reason

For example, file awecontent.js here: http://www.latribuna.it/sites/all/modules/awecontent/js/awecontent/aweco...

and here /var/www/w3root/latribuna.it/online/sites/all/modules/awecontent/js/awecontent/awecontent.js

francesco's picture
francesco
Mon, 03/14/2016 - 07:13

we don't have no modules or setting on server or drupal settings (like drupal settings or jquery update settings) with alternative cache or mimification active

the link you posted (http://www.latribuna.it/sites/all/modules/awecontent/js/awecontent/aweco...) give me a not minificated js

what can i do?

francesco's picture
francesco
Mon, 03/14/2016 - 07:22

maybe jquery update do this? In the settings there isn't flagged minify option but...really i don't know

megadrupal's picture
megadrupal
Mon, 03/14/2016 - 09:58

Hi,

We fixed your problem already. Please check!

And please don't add jquery, jquery UI in your theme. If you need, you can add by function drupal_add_library

francesco's picture
francesco
Mon, 03/14/2016 - 10:21

great!

Thank you. Now all seems ok, good job : )

(your work have conseguences on the rest of the website? I need to knonw something about this?)

Bye

francesco's picture
francesco
Mon, 03/14/2016 - 10:56

ok, now i have the "new tamlplate page" active but if i use this and insert first block then the side bar with all blocks disappears ad the console show me this error

awecontent-lib.js?v=1.0:1 Uncaught Error: Error: cannot call methods on aweFont prior to initialization
t.fn.aweFont@ awecontent-lib.js?v=1.0:1
AWEContent.Views.HeaderPanel.AWEContent.Views.ItemPanel.extend.etPanelEl...?v=1.0:19
(anonymous function)  @awecontent-panel.js?v=1.0:1

and i can't still use this

francesco's picture
francesco
Mon, 03/14/2016 - 10:56

ok, now i have the "new tamlplate page" active but if i use this and insert first block then the side bar with all blocks disappears ad the console show me this error

awecontent-lib.js?v=1.0:1 Uncaught Error: Error: cannot call methods on aweFont prior to initialization
t.fn.aweFont@ awecontent-lib.js?v=1.0:1
AWEContent.Views.HeaderPanel.AWEContent.Views.ItemPanel.extend.etPanelEl...?v=1.0:19
(anonymous function)  @awecontent-panel.js?v=1.0:1

and i can't still use this

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 03/14/2016 - 23:03

Hi Francesco,

Please check your site or your server again. Did you make any configuration, which causes auto cache and minify JS? 

Your site is using file JS from the old Awecontent version . We debug your site directly with new JS and it works.

Please see this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQO9LGJSv_4&feature=youtu.be

francesco's picture
francesco
Tue, 03/15/2016 - 15:06

i find  a reverse proxy that minify and cache on my server host. Is this could be the problem? Meantime I asked for disable it and i await for the answer. 

In the same time i have a problem with the drupal custom block. some are usable, some not. in the second case i drag a block on the builder and than remain only a single line without contents (at least 3 block of 5)

Image title

Maybe is this for the same js issue or i must open another support request?

Thanks

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 03/15/2016 - 23:03

Hi,

Problem with custom blocks often comes from enclosed Js or CSS code, you can check again. If it still does not work, please create a new topic. It is better and clearer for each problem.

francesco's picture
francesco
Wed, 03/16/2016 - 06:10

i'm working with the host for minify problem. They say to me that can't remove reverse proxy but if i want i can exclude (by url) some resurces. OK, can you give me a list of js and css resources to be excluded from the minification and the caching process?

Thanks

Francesco

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 03/16/2016 - 06:22

You can minify js of awecontent verions to work normally. As we can see, previous problem appeared because when editing, awecontent still got js from old version but not from the latest one. 

francesco's picture
francesco
Thu, 03/17/2016 - 10:36

- ok, solved the first problem 

- ok, solved the issue with the block visualization

only one request for close this thread (in my opinion): what kind of changes had you performed on my website

Now i have a js general issue somewhere in the site and i want fix without coflict with your work

thanks for the help and patience

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 03/17/2016 - 22:58

You can check file latribuna.info - line 10 - in folder themes/latribuna/

;scripts[] = common/js/jquery-1.10.2.min.js

We commented your file script. 

If one page has 2 jquery UI => cause conflict js. Thus, in your site, if you need using jquery UI for a specfic page, please follow this guide:

http://drupal.stackexchange.com/questions/18443/using-drupal-7-built-in-jquery-ui-in-my-theme.

francesco's picture
francesco
Wed, 03/30/2016 - 06:01

OK, thanks.
Everything seems to work fine now.  

I restored all the other functionality of the site that used javascripts and produced error after your work . now ok

i have only another little issue: i open another thread for this

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.