Saving the Awecontent build for a page

impetus's picture
impetus
Mon, 01/25/2016 - 14:00
Saving the Awecontent build for a page

I have an issue with saving the Awecontent build for a page. After pressing the save button, a lightbox pops and it loads infinitely. Also, I receive these errors in the console:

- TypeError: Cannot read property 'extend' of undefined when loading the node edit page

- TypeError: Cannot read property 'createItemModel' of undefined when adding any items in the sections

I searched your forums but I couldn't find anything helpful. Also, I am positive that these two errors are not caused by our theme

Thank you!

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 01/25/2016 - 22:12

Hi,

Please go to your account page (http://megadrupal.com/user/impetus) to download updated version of Awecontent. If it still does not work, you could send us your site url, admin account and FTP account by private comment, we would like to have a check. 

impetus's picture
impetus
Tue, 01/26/2016 - 13:58

Hello again,

I added the new version but now i get an extra error: Cannot read property 'height' of undefined

Thank you!

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 01/26/2016 - 21:35

So at the moment, awecontent works normally in your site, does not it?

Error occurs because some elements have loaded up yet so there is no height. It often does not affect awecontent. 

impetus's picture
impetus
Thu, 01/28/2016 - 03:07

Hi again,

Please let me know if you have any idea how I can solve the problem described in the message above.

Thank you!

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 01/28/2016 - 03:43

Our developer is working on this case so we would like to reply as soon as we find any solution. 

Thank you for your patience in advance. 

impetus's picture
impetus
Mon, 02/01/2016 - 02:50

Hello,

Please let me know if you have any news about this problem.

Thank you!

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 02/01/2016 - 03:12

Could you send us your site url, admin account and FTP account by private comment? We checked many times but still can not find which reason is. 

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 02/17/2016 - 02:12

Hi 

We are very sorry, we cannot provide support in this case. There are a lot of conficts relating to Node View's HTML

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.