Link on Text

caboone's picture
caboone
Thu, 01/14/2016 - 09:53
Link on Text

This Module has a potential to be great, but it has a few shortcomings that needs to be fixed first. 

The ISSUE: I want to add a paragraph and I want to make an word within that text paragraph a link. I dont see where to do that. Can you provide with me directions how to do that or a workaround?

Thanks

Andre

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 01/14/2016 - 21:58

Hi,

We still have no plan integrate with full wyswyg so at the moment, we only support text. And our module uses Halojs but not ckeditor.

If you would like to add link to text, you could use object html. 

caboone's picture
caboone
Fri, 01/15/2016 - 00:03

These are being managed by Content Editors who do not know HTML.

caboone's picture
caboone
Fri, 01/15/2016 - 01:10

I see alot of request about this feature and it is just unfortunate that you were not willing to fix this.

For me adding hallolink: {} as another plugin within your awecontent/js/awecontent/plugins/awecontent-text-item.js file added the feature (link) that I was looking for. I just regret not taking this approach when I first encountered the problem.

I think this a great module, but your support is not really a support. This was not a difficult issue for your to just say you dont plan on adding this feature. It sounds to me more like a "support-avoidance-center" that you run more than a real support. I just hope you reconsider your process.

A+ for the module, F for your support.

EdBoon's picture
EdBoon
Wed, 03/09/2016 - 07:29

Hi Cindy,

If we need to use html, the html block shows the text with html code.

What can you do about it.

Regards,

Ed

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 03/09/2016 - 21:40

Hi EdBoon,

Please go to your account page (http://megadrupal.com/user/edboon) to download an updated version of Awecontent that supports link for text.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.