page--ac.tpl.php

neutrinos's picture
neutrinos
Wed, 01/13/2016 - 11:37
page--ac.tpl.php

Hello, I've just bought your fantastic module to build drupal pages. I've installed it and began to play with but now I have an issue. I've made a page with a picture and text and so on, and it doesn't fit in the theme's page. I've seen that I had to change a few things in the theme and I tried to do it. First, I modified the bootsrap_business.info. My theme is bootstrap_business. And then I wanted to make the changes you requested in page.tpl.php but I don't know exactly where I need to delete what. It's not the same as in the bartik theme, that you used for the tutorial. Can you help please ? Thank you.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 01/14/2016 - 05:50

Hi,

We will check and reply ASAP :)

neutrinos's picture
neutrinos
Thu, 01/14/2016 - 07:39

Thank you, I'm in a hurry because I have a website to deliver and your module is saving me hours of work !

I wait for your return.

Best regards

neutrinos's picture
neutrinos
Thu, 01/14/2016 - 09:42

Oh, and I have another question, how do I justify my text when I use a text box ?

cindy's picture
cindy
Sun, 01/17/2016 - 22:27

Hi,

Sorry for the late respond. Regarding your questions:

1, Your 1st question is kind of genenral. So we would like to give you an example: AWEContent does not use Sidebar but your file page.tpl.php contains sidebar => you have to re-customise file page--ac.tpl.php. Just copy file page.tpl.php and rename it => page--ac.tp.php and remove the following code:

print render($pages['sidebar']);

This is just an example, you can edit file page--ac.tpl.php as your wish to suit your needs.

2, To justify text 

Please see the screenshot below:

Image title

neutrinos's picture
neutrinos
Mon, 01/18/2016 - 05:23

Hi Cindy, thank you for the help.

I've did what you said for the page.tpl.

But I can't justify the text, that option doesn't exist. You can just align left, align right and center.

So, how can I do to solve this problem ?

Thank you.

Regards.

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 01/18/2016 - 05:53

Hi,

Currently, our module use Hallojs but hallojs does not support "justify text". 

For temporary solution, please add classs as the following screenshot:

Image title

Then add the following code into your file css:

.text-justify{
text-align: justify;
}

We will add this function for the next version.

Thank you very much for your feedback

neutrinos's picture
neutrinos
Mon, 01/18/2016 - 06:36

Thank you Cindy for your support.

i've added .text-justify{
 text-align: justify;
}

in my css, but it's still not working. Where do I have to put it exactly in the css ?

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 01/18/2016 - 22:15

Hi,

- Please check if the Text Object has class or not

- Just see the screenshot below. On the right, class and css were added but could not display because there is another class overridding. 

Image title

Thus, you need to use !important in css:

.text-justify{
text-align: justify !important;
}

Or you can add ID for object. However, you'd better use attribute Important for that certain class so that other objects can re-use Text Justify when adding that class

neutrinos's picture
neutrinos
Tue, 01/19/2016 - 05:10

Hello Cindy, i did what you said and it's exactly this problem. The class is overrided by the bootstrap.min.css.

I've tried to add

.text-justify{
text-align: justify !important;
}

in my css but it still doesn't work. Do you have any idea ? I'm sorry to bother you like that but I really need to justify this text.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 01/19/2016 - 05:58

So please send us your site url, admin account and FTP account by private comment. We would like to help you.

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 01/20/2016 - 21:43

Hi Neutrinos,

We fixed your problem already. Please check

We added some code in file style.css (/drupal/sites/all/themes/bootstrap_business/css/style.css). You can check the file to see the changes

neutrinos's picture
neutrinos
Mon, 02/15/2016 - 06:14

Hello there. I have a new little problem on my pages made with awe content.

It's a reponsive problem.

I made a test with my iphone and as you can see, the titles doesn't show very well.

Do you know this bug and how can I fix it ?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Mehdi

Image title

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 02/15/2016 - 21:59

Mehdi,

Problem occurs because of your CSS code. Please add line-height for that element:

h1, h2{ line-height: 1em; }
neutrinos's picture
neutrinos
Tue, 02/16/2016 - 10:58

Hello, where exactly do I have to add

h1, h2{ line-height: 1em; }

?

Thank you for the answer

neutrinos's picture
neutrinos
Tue, 02/16/2016 - 11:03

Hello again, I've found where I need to input this, thank you for your help !

Regards

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.