Full-screen not working and page layout changing after save

mcseufer's picture
mcseufer
Wed, 01/06/2016 - 12:07
Full-screen not working and page layout changing after save

I'm trying to create a fullscreen / full viewport image using the Home Fullscreen Page template.  When I select the section and place an image as a background, it goes full width, but not full screen height.  It looks fine in the AWEContent editor, but after I click the Checkmark and then save the page on the next screen, the layout changes.  The first image is how it looks in the AWEContent Editor.  The second image is how it looks after the page is saved and then viewed:

Image title

After Page Save

Why is it not displaying full-height?

Thanks,

Michael

mcseufer's picture
mcseufer
Wed, 01/06/2016 - 13:03

Additionally, how do I change text color in a template section?  I tried editing the text color as shown below but there is no way to do?

Image title

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 01/06/2016 - 22:17

Hi,

Please update module first.

Also, we do not support Wyswyg Editor with awecontent so we can not change text color. We would like to consider it for next versions. 

mcseufer's picture
mcseufer
Thu, 01/07/2016 - 09:55

We purchased AWEContent via Envato CodeCanyon.  It is version 1.1 on CodeCanyon.

We purchased the Ariva theme directly from Mega Drupal and the bundled version of AWEContent is 2.0.  That is very confusing to people.

Additionally, AWEContent 2.0 is missing a media module.

Thanks,

Michael

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 01/07/2016 - 22:30

Hi,

Please check your email. We send you the updated version 

The newest ver of AWEContent is 1.2

mcseufer's picture
mcseufer
Tue, 01/12/2016 - 08:57

nm

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.