Team object

jeremyrich's picture
jeremyrich
Mon, 01/04/2016 - 06:10
Team object

In the demo version you have an "team" object in wich I am very interested. Is it possible to get this object ?

Thanks in advance,

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 01/04/2016 - 22:05

Hi,

It is ok to get this object but it was create for our Ariva theme only (http://themeforest.net/item/ariva-minimal-drupal-theme-with-builder/1242...) so maybe it can not be suitable with other themes. 

On other hand, we checked and could see only your purchase code of Mega slider. Please add your purchase code of Awecontent or other themes contain awecontent.

jeremyrich's picture
jeremyrich
Wed, 01/06/2016 - 12:11

Hi,

sorry it's true I forgot to add the new purchase code for the Awecontent. It is done! Is it possible to get, only this team object ? Normaly since I'm using your builder it should be possible to put it in every theme ?!

Or maybe since I got already the Awecontent I can get the Ariva Minimal drupal theme for lower price ? 

thanks in advance,

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 01/06/2016 - 21:59

Hi,

Thanks for your concern in our products. Because the Ariva theme is being sold on ThemeForest so we cannot make any discount
Btw, please check your email

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.