Demo Site Page Templates

mcseufer's picture
mcseufer
Mon, 12/28/2015 - 16:10
Demo Site Page Templates

Hi –

We recently purchased MD AweContent.

I'm dismayed to find that the page templates like those found on the Demo site (Home Background Video template, Home Fullscreen template, etc) seem to be missing.  Am I not looking in the right place or is there a way to get these templates?

Many thanks,

M.

bluenadas's picture
bluenadas
Mon, 12/28/2015 - 17:17

Did you install the "install profile" that came with the download? If you install that, it includes the entire demo site, save for some pictures.

mcseufer's picture
mcseufer
Tue, 12/29/2015 - 10:39

I did not see an "install profile" that you are mentioning?  Where would it be located?

Also, our platform manager installs our Drupal via Aegir, so how would we access the demo content since we don't use the install script?

Thanks,

M.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 12/29/2015 - 21:48

Hi Mcseufer,

- Awecontent is a module but not a profile so all we need is copying to folder and enable module to use. You could take a look at documentation also. 
- Sites demo which you mentioned is our theme ariva built with Awecontent (
http://themeforest.net/item/ariva-minimal-drupal-theme-with-builder/1242...). Beside, we have some more themes, such as: Avendor, Hosoren, Make

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.