How can I add a Link and Superscript to TEXT

caboone's picture
caboone
Wed, 12/16/2015 - 14:11
How can I add a Link and Superscript to TEXT

Is there a way to add link and superscript to text? If not, is it possible to integrate this with cKEditor?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 12/17/2015 - 05:53

Hi,

We will check and reply ASAP :)

caboone's picture
caboone
Thu, 01/14/2016 - 10:05

I guess ASAP did not work on this as I still see no answers here. How can I add link to TEXT?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 01/14/2016 - 21:57

Sorry for taking your time.

We checked many times and still have no plan integrate with full wyswyg so at the moment, we only support text. And our module uses Halojs but not ckeditor.

If you would like to add link to text, you could use object html. 

caboone's picture
caboone
Thu, 01/14/2016 - 23:59

Thanks for your response. It would be extremely helpful to have this feature added to your Module. Truthfully, if I knew this was an issue within this package I would have not purchased it. 

I could use Object HTML, but it is not for me. I have Content Editors asking and they do not know HTML. I will look more closely into your module and see if I can fix it myself.

caboone's picture
caboone
Fri, 01/15/2016 - 01:13

I see alot of request about this feature and it is just unfortunate that you were not willing to fix this.

For me adding hallolink: {} as another plugin within your awecontent/js/awecontent/plugins/awecontent-text-item.js file added the feature (link) that I was looking for. I just regret not taking this approach when I first encountered the problem.

I think this a great module, but your support is not really a support. This was not a difficult issue for your to just say you dont plan on adding this feature. It sounds to me more like a "support-avoidance-center" that you run more than a real support. I just hope you reconsider your process.

A+ for the module, F for your support.

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 01/18/2016 - 04:28

Hi,

Firstly, thank you very much for your concern in our module as well as your purchasing. This is not about an easy or difficult issue. It is just our module was not original created to support this function. As we mentioned above already, there is also object html, so you can add link to text. We created the module to sell not for any specific customer. This can be considered as your own tiny customization, not our support scope. Many thanks again for your feedback. Really appreciated!

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.