Content Creation/Modification

Isaac's picture
Isaac
Tue, 09/08/2015 - 23:10
Content Creation/Modification

We have a problem with AWEContent, specifically editing existing content, or creating new content, in the MD Alpine theme, current release (MD-Alpine-7.x-3.0). 

A description of the problem is simply that when creating/modifying templates, it asks for authorization:

"To view this page, you must log in to this area on mdalpine.minidrupal.com:80: 404 not found. Your password will be sent unencrypted." and just sits with the "NOW LOADING" clock going round and round.

Can you either tell me the user & password to use, or fix the request? Your login credentials are the same as previously. Thanks.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 09/09/2015 - 07:00

Hi, 

We will reply ASAP. Please wait for us :)

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 09/10/2015 - 05:35

Hi,

Please send us FTP account (please check "private message for security) 

Aslo, please config to show error https://www.drupal.org/node/1056468.

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 09/11/2015 - 04:50

We cannot log in your dsite

Did you change the database?

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 09/14/2015 - 22:54

Hi,

Please check url http://lourdes.alpine.simplicit.me/awe-content/panel   

error: 403 Forbidden.

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 09/23/2015 - 01:48

Hi,

Sorry for the late respond

When dropping an object into content region, there will be a request through url http://lourdes.alpine.simplicit.me/awe-content/panel with post data

However, there is 403 forbidden error when requesting (see the screenshot)

Image title

and the url will be so long like this:

Image title

You can check file .htacess  or your server system when access will be denied?
You can test with local host. We tested with different hosts but the error only appears with your host

Isaac's picture
Isaac
Wed, 09/23/2015 - 01:28

See screenshot.. broken embed in post.

Image title

PS: My site doesn't have overlay enabled.

Isaac's picture
Isaac
Wed, 09/23/2015 - 01:33

It looks like AWEContent might be broken.. could you send me a clean copy? I'll swap it out...

Isaac's picture
Isaac
Wed, 09/23/2015 - 01:46

Or give me the URL and I'll try from my end..

Isaac's picture
Isaac
Wed, 09/23/2015 - 02:56

When I am trying to edit (click the pencil in any given region) with AWEContent it just shows the loading sign below, forever. It loads forever, and doesn't let you edit it. Please send me a clean version of AWEContent module for testing, or I'll need to look elsewhere. Thanks,

Image title

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 09/24/2015 - 06:44

The version we upload on your FTP is our latest vesion, you can download it and test on your local

About the error, the loading sign above, you can use development tool to inspect and you will see the error as we posted above (first screenshot in comment #10)

Isaac's picture
Isaac
Fri, 09/25/2015 - 15:20
  • Okay Cindy I was able to look at it today, and I reproduced the error you're looking for:

LourdesToronto Alpine Errors

However, in reproducing the error, I noticed a lot of other errors.

Failed to load resource: Could not connect to the server:

The problem you've got is that you're using the relative local definition of 'localhost/demo-alpine' instead of the absolute global definition of '/', ie the global '/sites/default/files/styles/team_thumbnail/public/team3_0.jpg' rather than your local 'localhost/demo-alpine/sites/default/files/styles/team_thumbnail/public/team3_0.jpg' so that is something you need to fix ASAP, right? You shouldn't be making these mistakes on a saleable product.

[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden) (panel, line 0)

• /awe-content/panel

I'll be able to look into this shit on the weekend, but at first blush it looks like it MIGHT be.. we'll see. Fix your errors first please. I'll be in touch later.

PS: Your dumbass forum Javascript is configured to auto-matically capitalize sentences. (For instance after a / it automatically capitalizes.. sometimes) This is not good for relaying code.. Please disable it.

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 09/28/2015 - 00:31

Hi,

Please look at the screenshot you sent us

You are testing on your local host, why the site url is required?

The link should be localhost/awe-content/panel

Image title

Isaac's picture
Isaac
Mon, 09/28/2015 - 03:08

Cindy, I am not testing on localhost, I'm testing on my dev server which you have access to; however, it looks like you guys have hard-coded some references to localhost/demo-alpine/ in it... this is a problem. The dev server I am working this off is http://lourdes.alpine.simplicit.me/ and as I said before, you've had access to this all along. Please clarify,

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 09/28/2015 - 05:34

So, 

We replied already (see comment # 10)

Anything that you are not clear?

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.