"Your theme does not support full functions of MD AWEContent...

CreRevolution's picture
CreRevolution
Wed, 08/26/2015 - 16:24
"Your theme does not support full functions of MD AWEContent...

I have successfully installed Awecontent on my website but in the config page I see this message: "Your theme does not support full functions of MD AWEContent, the container width is fixed to 100%, to make it compatible with MD AWEContent, please check tutorial here". There is no linkt to a tutorial, and I'm not sure how to rectify. When I use Awecontent it works but the sidebar menu is not seen, I assume this is related to the same message?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 08/28/2015 - 00:55

Hi,

Sorry for your inconvenience. Instead of tutorial video, please check "For Developers" part in documentation enclosed.

willardo's picture
willardo
Sun, 09/13/2015 - 13:19

same here I am afraid: Drupal Evolve theme, it doesn't have page.tpl.php

Establish support information of AweContent in theme

Based on this information, module MD AweContent will decide whether the theme supports displaying nodes created with it or not. And theme without css to set up page wrapper width, page content = 100% window width

To check whether the pages created with MD AweContent can use variable $awecontent in file page.tpl.php. In case pages are created with MD AweContent, the variable's value = TRUE and = FALSE in vice versa

willardo's picture
willardo
Sun, 09/13/2015 - 13:46

Icon, jquery-update api etc & Fontello installed but no icons load in your interface. The flicker widget shows as a vertical row of pictures.  The twitter feed lines run though each other.. There seems to be somthing really wrong.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 09/13/2015 - 23:11

Hi Willardo,

Please send us your site url, admin and FTP accounts by comment form and remember to check "Private message" for security reason. We would like to have a check on your site.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 09/14/2015 - 05:58

Please send us your site information if problems are still not solved. We need to have a check for finding what problem exactly and solution.

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 09/15/2015 - 05:30

Hi,

We are working on your issue

We will feedback you asap

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 09/17/2015 - 00:18

If your theme has config functions for awecontent, please go to file info of your theme and insert:

awecontent=1

In case, wrapper of your content is #1170px, please insert container_with=960 

(960: width of your page wrapper)

willardo's picture
willardo
Thu, 09/17/2015 - 01:47

Hi I don't know what you mean by this. The theme probably hasn't because is from a different vendor. I gave you FTP acces. can you fix this?

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 09/17/2015 - 04:26

Hi,

Problems of flicker widget twitter feed are fixed.

And about problem of icon not loading, please add icon as following instruction:

1. Go to http://fontello.com/, select icon then download. You will have a zip file.

2. In your website, go to /demo/admin/config/media/icon/import to import zip file that you downloaded. 

In tab "Bundles", enable icon and click "Save configuration"

Image title

3. Go to content -> add content -> basic page, click "Build page by awecontent". 

In "Objects" choose "Icon", drag and drop it as the image below:

Image title

It loads then click "Choose icons", icons will appear.

Image title

willardo's picture
willardo
Thu, 09/17/2015 - 04:55

The flicker is still only one column an once I saved the page, the whole awecontent dissaperared and now the blue button "edit with awecontent" is gone. So I cab't access the plugin interface.

willardo's picture
willardo
Thu, 09/17/2015 - 04:56

The flicker is still only one column an once I saved the page, the whole awecontent dissaperared and now the blue button "edit with awecontent" is gone. So I cab't access the plugin interface. Twitter feed still is a mess

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 09/17/2015 - 05:25

Please check your site again :)

We recommend that you should suggest your theme author about supporting awecontent in theme.

willardo's picture
willardo
Thu, 09/17/2015 - 05:33

Thank you Cindy, I already have informed the theme developer. Can you send me the files you edited for me to backup in case I have to reinstall? Everything is looking good now.

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 09/17/2015 - 05:49

Just need to zip folder Awecontent on your server and download.

And below is which we fixed in your site:

1. Your host blocked file css/objects/flickr.css, so we renamed it to flickr111.css

2. Css in theme default had conflict, we insert:

.awe-twitter .date {
    height: auto;
    position: static;
}
to the end of file css/awecontent-layout.css

That's all.

willardo's picture
willardo
Thu, 09/17/2015 - 06:03

Sorry what zip file do you mean? The original from themeforest? And how does this work. When you rename a file to filckr11.css  there must be a file that loads this css file that should be edited too right? 

The 

Css in theme default had conflict, we insert:

.awe-twitter .date {
    height: auto;
    position: static;
}
to the end of file css/awecontent-layout.css

I understand.

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 09/17/2015 - 06:18

- On your server, please find a folder named awecontent, compress that folder and download. It is fixed and can be used for re-installing in the future.

- We edit in file modules too, just changed from "flickr" to "flickr111".

willardo's picture
willardo
Thu, 09/17/2015 - 06:23

Oh Ok now I understand. Thank you :-)

willardo's picture
willardo
Thu, 09/17/2015 - 06:28

Thank you very much for all you help!!!!!!!

willardo's picture
willardo
Fri, 09/18/2015 - 09:27

Image title

Hi I still have issues. When I edit in awecontent and the save. I get this (screenshot). When I the save the page the normal way I get a blank page (so what I did in awecontent was lost. When I close this thing above, I get then get the message that another user is editing the page and there for cannot be saved.

cindy's picture
cindy
Sat, 09/19/2015 - 05:09

Willardo,

We will work and reply ASAP :)

willardo's picture
willardo
Thu, 10/01/2015 - 15:55

Hi,

Did you get any progress on this issue?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 10/06/2015 - 00:22

Hi Willardo,

Sorry for our delay. 

First, we can not access your site. Have you changed it? 

Second one, we checked our awecontent carefully and see no error similar to your site. Would you like to check again if there is other user using site?

willardo's picture
willardo
Tue, 10/06/2015 - 03:19

Hi, you ar right. I Upgrade my server and am in the middle of a migration. I'll let you know when it is back online.

willardo's picture
willardo
Tue, 10/06/2015 - 17:08

Hi the site is back online

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 10/06/2015 - 22:39

Could you send us your site url, admin account and FTP account once again?

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 10/06/2015 - 23:34

Hi,

Please resend us the site url, admin account and FTP account

And the problem is mentioned in comment #21?

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.