Lack of reply to support requests

Dods Design's picture
Dods Design
Wed, 12/03/2014 - 05:01
Lack of reply to support requests

I have emailed you and posted to the forums regarding support with what appears to be a consistent problem with a paid for module and so far have had no reply.

Regarding the issues with the Mega Menu and the Media Menu, has there been any progress on this? I've recently purchased this module and am horrified to learn that we have to hack module files to get this to work and even then it doesn't guarantee that the fix works.

Like monsterweb I too have to use the 7.x-2.0-alpha4 due to another module relying on it and I appreciate and respect that you don't support alpha or beta versions of the media module but asking us to hack something we've paid for is a bit much especially as the problem seems to have existed for 5 months with no further reply from your team.

If someone could get in touch asap please with an update to the problem I would appreciate it, failing that I will need to pursue a refund due to the poor customer support and quality of the module.

Jamie

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 12/03/2014 - 21:22

Hi,
Thank you for your feedback
We are working on this issue and will update at the soonest time

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.