1. I need some help sorting out a number of issues. First is the media browser seems to be throwing errors so I can't upload images. Please tell me what I can do to fix this.
2. I'm having issues showing paragraphs in my posts. I have installed wysiwyg but paragraphs I create in text won't show at all. Here is a screenshot
Notice that it's all just one paragraph but this is what I have put in the ckeditor description. Notice that there is more that one paragraph and text is spaced out better.
3. My images are getting cropped automatically. How do I prevent this from happening? Take a look below:
4. Last but not least I would like the top menu area to only appear when I am on the home page the way I have described here. Could you please show me how I can achieve this?
1, We checked and it seemed to work normally at /node/13/edit?destination=admin/content
2, CKeditor Fixed. Please go to following links for re-settings CKeditor
3, We recommend 2 ways below:
- go to /admin/config/media/image-styles, there are image styles and you can change size portfolio Image Slide if node is portfolio, Blog Slide Image if node is blog then you can see images in all nodes of content type have same size.
- If you would like to display image with orginal size so please go to file node--blog.tpl.php or node--portfolio.tpl.php if node is blog or portfolio, find
then edit value in Src to File_create_url($File_uri)so it will become
Thank you very much for the help. Is it also possible to change the resume grid to be 2 columns instead of 3?
Do you mean the Resume or Portfolio?
This is Resume:
This is Portfolio:
I mean on the portfolio section, yes
Please go to file views-view-fields--portfolio.tpl.php (sites/all/themes/md_chulan/template/views/portfolio), line 50
change class grid-2 to grid-3
Wonderful! It works well. Thank you very much for your assistance