Viska on IIS

Brandon C's picture
Brandon C
Sun, 07/05/2015 - 01:18
Viska on IIS

Has this theme been tested running under Windows 2012R2 and IIS?
When trying to edit the options in /admin/appearance/settings/md_viska it is very slow and I am receiving a lot of script timeouts and errors.

I have tried it with FF's latest, Chrome and IE 11. All have the same issue.
I assume it working fine running on a LAMP server so am guessing their is a WIndows IIS issue.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 07/06/2015 - 00:55

Could you send us your site url, admin and FTP accounts (forum link as well) via email: [email protected]?

We would like to check it.

Brandon C's picture
Brandon C
Mon, 07/06/2015 - 01:26

Thanks for your reply.

We are self hosted. Meaning we don't use a 3rd party to host our sites. We do it in house.
I will set up [email protected] as an admin on the site and send you an email with the information. I can't give you FTP access since we don't use it. We use Windows Remote Desktop Connect via a VPN to access the files and other things and since we run several servers I can't give you full access.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 07/06/2015 - 03:49

We checked and your site still works well. We also see no script timeouts and errors.

Total time from loading to finishing is about 6.5s. It is normal for a theme setting page with many features. 

And there is also no js error.

Image title

Brandon C's picture
Brandon C
Mon, 07/06/2015 - 14:04

Did you try editing, or changing an image or changing some other settings? Feel free to change anything you need to check things.
Here is what I am seeing on the video here: ehome.cn.mageniumdev.com/sites/default/files/Video_Viska.wmv
You will see that it times out when I click to edit the logo image.
Also does when I click add image and to the header slider and then click the new image and 'Chose Image' all it does is scroll to the top of the page.

Let me know if you can/cannot duplicate.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 07/06/2015 - 22:25

Ok,

We will check it again.

Please wait and we will reply ASAP.

Brandon C's picture
Brandon C
Thu, 07/09/2015 - 00:12

Any update on this?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 07/09/2015 - 00:27

Check your email please. We just resent the file by email.

Try and see if it can fix your problem :)

Brandon C's picture
Brandon C
Thu, 07/16/2015 - 22:20

This working fine now.
Thanks for you promptness in determining the issue!

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.